part ten

The next day was pure craziness. After Mackenzie and Nia called the police Mackenzie was flooded with questions. Therapy was even recommended to her. She turned it down though. After all this she just wanted everything to go back to normal. Tomorrow was her own sisters funeral. Then after that her best friends. She never would have guessed this would happen a month ago. Despite everything Mackenzie didn't purely hate Nia like she thought she would. She actually felt a little bad for her. Mackenzie was now in her room waiting to go to Maddies funeral. She was wearing a black lace knee high dress with black heels. Finally her mom came and drove them to the funeral. All around were crying people. Mackenzie didn't even know who half of these people even were. 'They're probably fans' she thought. All through the ceremony Melissa was in tears. Mackenzie herself was in tears. Under everything she actually did love her sister. After what see me like forever they went home. Mackenzie imeaditly ran up to her room and went on her phone. Most of her contacts were her friends. Though she didn't have the heart to delete them yet. Mackenzie turned on Dancemoms. The show was without a doubt over. The whole thing had traumatized Abby as well. Now the ALDC was in giannas care. Untill Abby was able to come back. Mackenzie was starteled from her thoughts be a knock at the door. " come in." Mackenzie yelled. Her mother walked in and sat in her bed. She saw her mom cringe when she saw the t.v. Kenzie quickly turned it off. "Listen I know this is hard enough right now but I have some news" Mackenzie felt her cheast deflate. What if some one else had been killed? She forced her gaze onto her mom. "What?" Her mom took a breath bracing herself. " Mackenzie I'm so sorry, but I can't take living with you. You look so much like Maddie it hurts. I'm also in no position to be taking care of a child right now." Rage filled Mackenzie. Her mom was going to leave her just like that?"What!? No! Please! Who will I even be staying with?!" "Your uncle james. You leave tomorrow. Get packed." Then her mom left. Just. Like. That. Oh you'll see she thought darkly sneaking into the kitchen for a knife.