Giana and Joesph

"GET OFF ME" Dad shouts as Giana runs and attacks dad to the floor stopping him from hurting mom. Dad struggles with Giana while she has a sharp object I cannot see with the angle they are at. "GIANA!" Mom shouts as she's rushing to me. Giana is struggling to stay on dad's back as he is trying to get the knife out of Gianas hands. "Giana! Please!" Mom continues to shout but it seems like Giana has lost it. Giana and dad wrestle into the living room and I hear a blood curdling scream from dad and then everything grows silent. I rush up without hesitation and run to check on Giana and I see her covered in blood and tears watching dad slowly drift out of consciousness. Giana looks at me and mom screams. I look at all the blood and it seems that everything was spinning around me and I pass out.
Giana is holding me in the closet when I wake up.. it seems as mom is in the other room on the phone.. but with who?
"Hey, Emergency services are in place, So you don't have to worry." Giana says with a sincere voice. I look at her confused. "What had happened.." I say still in a daze. Giana does not tell me but she does look rather pale and scared than she normally is. I try and think about what has happened before and Giana speaks up "Dad was hurting ma so I had tried helping but I hurt dad too much." I stare and try and think and collect what has happened then it hits me hard. I panic."Please stop crying.. The cops are taking action and are on their way right now." Giana says trying to calm me down
"Shhh.. Please don't cry... Mom and Dad will be okay. Please calm down, it'll be fine." Giana adds but I cannot help but black out
AFTER TEN MINUTES PASS BY.. I'VE CALMED.
I wake up from what had felt like forever trapped in this closet and Giana looks at me with tears in her eyes and says "The cops are here now, Jay.. I have to go.. I'll see you in a few months, Buddy.. I promise.. I will be in the big grey building. I'll be okay, don't worry. I need you to to take this bag and run with the dog as far as you can okay..? I cannot stay much longer.. Let the stars be our way of coming back together. Goodbye, Darling.."