Joesph

It's been awhile since I have seen that house that Giana made me run from. I had ran into the forest next to my house and I went deep. I've been forbidden to go into this forest, but I had to run. I haven't seen Giana in three years, and my birthday is coming up in a few days. I really hope she gets out of jail soon.
Ma hasn't came back to the camp yet, she had mentioned that dad is in the clouds now and that I should look out for him.. But I'm not stupid, I know he's dead. I rubble around to find Raymonds dog food and his dish but i cannot find his food. Raymond runs into the abandoned shed paniced and I grab my knife as I hear something approaching while the leaves under them crunch and I hide behind the door and wait for what is heading our way. I sit there and wait for it to enter but it dares not to. I hear it sit out there alone, seeming like it wants me to come out instead. I hear it breathing, it sounds groggy and gross.
I look out of a small hole on the wall next to me and i cannot tell the figure out that is sitting outside. It seems like it is struggling to move, from fright maybe? I cannot stand here and wait for it to enter, I have to see what it is.. or maybe who it is. I look back at Raymond and he's calmed down and then I hear the leaf crunching from under the figure on its way from the outside and without thinking, I panic and I black out.