Giana

I have been in this crowd for far too long. I've met people in the jail they have set me in after what I had done to dad back in Lakewood. He attacked mom first and she didn't try defending herself. I had to take action before anything had happened. I had got put into a Group home after two years of rotting in that jail with the actual deranged manics. The girls here in this group home are way better than the others that I had met in those cells. I've got a well thought out plan on getting out of this place. They have the second floor master bedroom window unbarred like it is with every other room in the home except for the door, but they always have a camera or someone watching the door at all times. The master bedroom is only being watched during the night so no one tries to attack the home keeper.
I've made no friends in this group home, I've kept to myself. I really miss my brother, Joseph. I hope that he was able to get away from the house in time before they caught him. They had put me in a room for two months alone because I was a supposed danger to whoever came around me.
No one here even knows my name, they just call me Silent Jay. It reminds me of Joseph everytime. I'm the youngest here anyways. This home is for Woman, not a 16 Year old that killed their dad.