Chapter 2. Alone

This was bad, bad for Hilda, who was now in a different dimension, for Johanna, who'd already lost her daughter twice, and most of all for David and Frida, who were now subjected to Johanna's wrath. And bad for you, the reader, who has now been left on a cliffhanger. Sorry! Anyway, we left off with Frida and David staring at... drumroll please... absolutely nothing! Or more accurately, the absence of something. Or even more accurately, the absence of someone. I hope you had caught on by then. The two were staring in disbelief at Hilda's empty bed. Friday had just turned to say something to David, and poof! When she turned back, Hilda was gone. Wow. Great job, Frida. Of course, that's when Johanna walked in. She screamed, and they screamed, and it went like this for at least 12 minutes. But things just got interesting, so let me call my amazing narration to a close. Johanna looked at the two, then back at the bed, then the two, then the bed, and after that opened her mouth to speak. "Are you responsible for this?!" Johanna said, pointing at the bed. "I'm not sure!" Blurted Frida, afraid of the incredible scolding she'd get if she killed a man. David backed into Hilda's closet, only to hit something very, very tall and slender.. He spun around to see three pairs of eyes, one green, one blue, and one red. "This is the right guy?" The blue eyes echoed. The only way you could tell who was talking was that the eyes glowed when they spoke. "Yes." Responded the red eyes. "I brought them back already. It was my only option." David huddled up next to Frida. The green eyes spoke then. "Why can't we just kill the girl?" The red eyes scoffed. "You idiot. He's lived for years and if we kill his host he'll just find a new one. We need to get to the root of the problem. Him. We take him out and leave his magic in the girl. That's my plan." The green eyes scoffed as well. "Give immense power to a child? Are you out of your mind?" The red eyes were unphased. "Yes. I am. But that's not the point right now!" All three of them backed away and seemed to disappear through the wall. Johanna, David and Frida all stared simultaneously in disbelief. They all were quite terrified. Loved ones disappearing, random monster attacks, you would be scared too. It was every parent's worst nightmare, including Johanna's.   Hilda was running away from the spot Kai had told her to wait while she 'ran an errand' and Hilda, being the person she was, heard this as 'I am going to get a torture device for you.' and ran off. 

ᛟᚾᛖ ᛒᛟᛞᚤ, ᛏᚹᛟ ᛋᛟᚢᛚᛋ. ᛟᚾᛖ ᛋᚺᚨᛚᛚ ᚠᚨᛚᛚ ᚨᛋ ᚠᚨᚱ ᚨᛋ ᚺᛖᛚᛚ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛟᚾᛖ ᛋᚺᚨᛚᛚ ᚱᛁᛋᛖ ᚨᛋ ᚺᛁᚷᚺ ᚨᛋ ᚡᚨᛚᚺᚨᛚᛚᚨ. ᛒᛖᚹᚨᚱᛖ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛖᚨᛋᛏᛚᚤ ᚷᛟᛞ, ᚠᛟᚱ ᚺᛖ ᛁᛋ ᚾᛟᛏ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᚠᚱᛁᛖᚾᛞ.