Chapter 3. Tales of Old

"Why did you think running would be a good idea?"
Hilda turned around. "How did you get here? I thought I ran at least a couple of miles." Kai was- to say the least- amused. "I can teleport, you know. Why did you think running into the middle of nowhere, in godly lands, would be a good idea?" Kai laughed, circling Hilda. "You still haven't told me who you are. I know your name, but who are you?" Hilda said, a bit rudely. Kai stared down at her. "Have you heard of  The Poisoned King, The Holy Lord, and The Ordered One?"
At Hilda's house, although Kai had left, the others remained. "What have you done with my daughter?" Johanna screamed. "Bring her back!" The two looked at each other. "I can't bring her here. I'm sorry." The blue eyes said, mournfully. The green eyes looked at the blue eyes and whispered something to them. The blue eyes whispered back, louder. "Are you sure?" The green eyes responded immediately. "Yes." Frida stared at the eyes. The blue eyes turned to address them. "I cannot bring Hilda to you. However, I can bring you to her." David shuddered. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Johanna looked down at him. "No." The three of them immediately felt themselves being sucked into the closet.

Hilda stared at Kai. "My grandfather told me that one while I was in fairy country." She said. "How would you know it?"
Kai looked back. "Long ago, when the world was new, only three things existed. The Poisoned King, was the master of chaos, wreaking havoc upon the small world that was there. The Holy Lord, was the master of peace, keeping the poisoned king at bay. The Ordered One, master of punishment, making sure they were all in line."

Hilda sighed. "I already know this story."

Kai continued. "Then, they created all the world and everything we know today."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You asked me who I was. I am the Poisoned King."