𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.!!

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟗 𝐀𝐌📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟗 𝐀𝐌
📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

"Good morning you guyssss." Tiana dragged into her phone. "Today is my first day back from suspension and y'all finna get ready wit me."

"I already brushed my teeth, showered,and everything else so now we gotta get our fit for today and me and Landon matching." She added.

The girl went to her closet and fished out a yellow Tommy The Clown shirt and black ripped jeans. She placed the two clothing items on the bed and closed her closet doors.

"We finna look like bumblebees." Tiana spoke as she picked her phone up. She flipped her camera around. "And we gon pair it up with sum white forces. And I'm finna change so I'll see y'all when we at the academy." She gave the camera a small smile and thumbs up before pausing the clip.

The girl quickly changed into her outfit and threw on some white forces. She grabbed her already packed snack bag and picked up her phone.

Tiana walked out of her room and into the kitchen. She grabbed a Glacier Cherry Gatorade and walked out of the house, getting met with the humid air.

"Ouu baby it's hot." Tiana spoke as she fanned her face with her hand. She went back inside and sat on the couch.

"You ready?" Tommy asked as he walked down the stairs.

"You know it's hot out there? Nvy and em finna sweat they laces off." Tiana said as she followed Tommy out the door. She waited for him to lock it before she got in the car. She then put her Airpods in and leaned back against the seat.

✰✰✰

"Good morning hoodlums!" Tiana yelled as she walked into the garage, getting greetings and hugs from the others. "Say hey yo da vlog."

"Wassup." Demarion nodded his head at the phone. As Tiana turned to Demauri, he grabbed her phone and ran.

"You gon let him take yo phone and dip?" Tae asked.

Tiana nodded. "I'm editing it myself so when he see them crazy pictures of himself, he can't say nun." She walked away from the two males as they fell into conversation about whatever.

"TIANAAA!!" KyKy screamed as she ran to the girl. She gave Tiana a bear hug and wrapped her arm around her shoulder. The duo walked to the big group of girls and took a seat on the brick wall.

"When you come back? I thought you was suspended?" Taty asked as she pointed to Tiana.

"I was suspended and I came back today." She answered. "When you come back? You been traveling everywhere?"