𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐍.!!

TIANA MARIE JOHNSON1:04 PM📍  MANMAN'S NEW HOUSE

TIANA MARIE JOHNSON
1:04 PM
📍  MANMAN'S NEW HOUSE

"Ight. You can get out now luh girl." Kenya spoke as she pushed Tiana's shoulder.

Kenya was ManMan's girlfriend and she was the one that picked Tiana up. Tiana was already fond of the girl being as she was kind, sarcastic, loving, and pretty. The two females had gotten close the whole ride to ManMan and Kenya's house.

If you saw the two and didn't know them, you'd think they've been friends their whole life. The younger female had told the older female about everything that happened since summer break. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

She did not leave a single detail out.

"Stop pushin ma shoulder." Tiana spoke as she swung her purse around her body and got out of the car. She walked to the Uhaul truck where ManMan was and opened the back.

The young teen grabbed two small boxes and carried them into the empty house. She sat them down on the floor and walked back out, repeating the action until all the boxes was inside.

She took her white Crocs off, leaving her in some Looney Tunes socks. "What room y'all starting with first?" She asked as she sat down on the carpeted living room floor.

"We don't even know, all we know is this shit gettin done today." ManMan answered the girls question.

Tiana nodded in agreement as she put her hands on her hips. "Yea cus ian comin tomorrow. U got too much stuff ta do." She said as she opened one of the boxes that had 'LIVING ROOM' written in black sharpie.

"Okayyy, the pictures ate!" She complimented as she picked up some framed pictures.

After she analyzed them, she carefully sat them back down. "Y'all getting furniture from the store orrr?"

"The moving men ain't gon be here til later, but we can go get some food and stuff for the kitchen." Kenya spoke, leading Tiana to put her shoes back on.

"You coming ManMan?" Tiana asked as she looked over her shoulder.

ManMan shook his head. "I'mma stay just in case the people come earlier than expected." He reasoned.

"That white ass sentence." Tiana mumbled as she left the house with Kenya trailing behind her.

When Kenya unlocked the car doors, they got in and started driving to their destination.

✰✰✰

The duo were currently bringing all of the bags inside while ManMan helped the moving people.

Tiana carefully sat the three bags on the kitchen floor and walked back out. "Is that it?" She asked.

Kenya nodded as she walked past Tiana. "It is but can you make sure I locked the doors?"