-Chapter Four-

I hear people yelling from outside the room. It's been around 10 minutes, I think. I'm exhausted, I've already came a couple of times already from the vibrator. Too many more and I might pass out. Literally.
The minutes seem to slowly drag by. I'm trapped and I have no idea what's going on outside of this room. I hear a noise near the game room's window. The window suddenly flaps open and Aaron and another guy climb inside. Aaron immediately sees me, his eyes turning to concern and anger. He nods at the door and the guy with him goes and locks it from the inside. I cum again, this time it hurts because I've been so overstimulated. A tear slides down my cheek, and my head starts to hurt. I can barely keep my eyes open. Aaron hops over the pool table, picks the locks for the handcuffs with what seems to be some sort of master key, takes the duct tape off, and takes the cloth out of my mouth. I whimper in pain. He must not be able to tell there is a vibrator in me. Willing myself to stay awake, I reach down, my hands shaking, and take the vibrator out. Cum drips down my pussy as I breathe a sigh of relief. I move the lingerie back in place. I'm still crying, while Aaron tries to comfort me.
"Princess, I'm here. Hey, shh. It's going to be okay," Aaron murmurs, cradling me in his arms as he sits on the floor.
I hear banging.
"Aaron they're trying to get the door open, we need to go!"
Aaron stands up, still carrying me bridal-style. His friend moves the pool table so Aaron can step around it. The guy goes through the window, and Aaron passes me through the window to him and then he himself climbs out. Aaron picks me up again out of the guy's arms, and we head to wherever our base is. We have to climb inside the building again through another window.
Finally, we come up to the auditorium, where a bunch of people start shouting and cheering.
"Congratulations. Team 3 has won. Let's see who will win second place," Ms. RoseGarden's voice calls out over the loudspeaker.
"You guys guard. I'm going to take Delaney to her room to rest," Aaron says, and proceeds to carry me across the room, through the door, down hallways, and finally into my room. He kicks the door shut behind us and lays me down on the bed.
"Are you okay princess? Do you need anything?"
My pussy still throbs from being so overstimulated. I blink back more tears, and look at him.
"It just hurts a little..." I murmur, and then continue, "but I should be fine."
"What hurts, princess?" he says softly, his eyes looking into mine, full of concern.
I gently touch the fabric that guards my area, signaling to Aaron where it hurts.
"I swear, I'm going to fucking kill him," Aaron growls.
I shake my head no. "He'll probably stop if we just try to stay away and ignore him. Just keep telling the principal or a teacher and he will probably get expelled soon."
"Fine. But if he hurts you again, I'm gonna beat him so bad."
"I just don't want you to get in trouble."
"I won't, princess," he says, and then climbs into the bed and lays behind me, spooning me as he wraps his strong arms around my small, bare waist.
Not long after, I'm drifting off to sleep.

******

I wake up a while later. I'm not sure how many hours has passed by since I've been sleeping, but when I wake up, Aaron is not next to me. I slowly climb out of bed, walking over to the dresser. Grabbing a clean uniform, I change into it. I check the bathroom, but Aaron isn't there either. I wonder where he went.
I want to go outside, but I don't want to get hurt or taken again. I'll admit it, I'm scared. I'm scared someone is going to torture me again. That someone being Rylan or one of his friends. I hate this school. The only good part is Aaron and I don't even know where he's at right now.
After taking a moment to calm myself down and deliberate if I should go outside to look for him, I open the door and peer in both directions. I don't see any people right now, so I think I'm good. I walk quickly in the direction of the cafeteria. God, why did I choose the cafeteria of all places. It's probably the busiest.
I'm glad I did though, because one of the first people I see when I walk in is Aaron. He's near the front of the line for food. I check the time. Oh, it's already 6:30pm. It's dinnertime. I sneak over to him and hug him. I can feel him tense a bit, but he slowly relaxes as he realizes it's me once I start to speak.
"What are you getting for dinner?" I ask.
"Probably just some pizza. I've been craving pizza for a few days now. What do you want? I'll pay," he replies, glancing at me.
The line moves forwards. We're next in line.
"Oh, um, I'm not hungry right now. Thanks, though. I appreciate the offer."
"Are you sure, princess? Not even something small?"
"I'm sure. Sorry," I reply, my voice quiet.
"Hey, it's okay. Don't be sorry. How about if you're hungry later, we can come back and get a snack. Sound good?" he asks.
"Mhm," I mumble, nodding.
He leans down and kisses the top of my head. He steps up to order his pizza. I nervously glance around, looking for Rylan. I don't want him to sneak attack me and take me again.
While I'm turned around, a voice starts to speak. "Where do you want to sit?" Aaron asks.
I jump a bit, startled. "Oh. Um, maybe over there?" I reply, pointing to an empty booth near the water fountains.
"Sure. And sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay, it was nothing."
We head over to the booth and he sits next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder and sliding my body closer to his. I feel blush creeping onto my cheeks.
While we're sitting there, we talk about everything from past schools to family and finally to some deeper topics.
"Have you ever had depression, really bad anxiety, or anything like that?" he asks me.
I don't reply immediately.
"If it makes you feel better to talk about it, I had really bad depression a few years back," he comments. "I wouldn't talk to anyone for a few months."
"Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you."
"It's not a big deal anymore, princess. Is something on your mind?"
I think for a moment, and then reply.
"I have really bad stress and anxiety. Sometimes I'm really hard on myself for no reason. And plus, I'm kind-of self-conscious."
"If you're self-conscious, why did you enroll to this school?"
I take a deep breath. "My mom did it for me. I didn't even know what this school was until I got here."
"I'm sorry, love. That's tough. Your mom should know better than to send you to a sex school, especially if you're self-conscious."
"It's partially my fault. I never told her I was self-conscious. But on the other hand, I don't understand why she'd send me to this school in the first place. It's not like she's going to come visit every so often and say hi," I confess.
"None of this is your fault. It all started with your mom. Now Rylan is ruining it even further. If he does one more thing, I fucking swear I'm going to beat him into the ground so badly he won't be able to get up," Aaron growls.
"You're gonna do what to me, now?" Rylan laughs, sitting down in the seat across from us.
"I said, I'm going to f-"
"Aaron, it's okay. Let's just go somewhere else and ignore him."
"You can't get away from me, slut. I will get you one way or another. You'll see, Aaron. I'll get her. Mark my words."
And with that, Rylan smirks, gets up, and leaves.
I can see clearly, that Aaron is furious. I watch his fists clench.
I start thinking about what would happen if Rylan got to me. Or if Aaron wasn't here to protect me. What would happen to me.
I'm so preoccupied by my thoughts, that I don't even notice when a tear slides down my cheek.
"Hey, woah, what's wrong, princess?" he asks, turning my upper body towards him and tilting my chin up to look at him.
I lie. I don't know why, but I do. "Nothing," I say.
"You're crying. Obviously something is wrong. Please tell me, baby," he whispers, almost pleading.
"I-Im just wondering what it would be like if you weren't here to protect me. What would happen."
Another tear slides down my cheek. Followed by another. I stifle a sob, and my shoulders shake a bit.
"Hey, princess, shh. It's going to be okay. I'll be here for you. Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1556

A/N:
Sorry guys this is a bit of a shorter chapter than my other ones but I hope you like it! I've been really busy, so sorry for the delay in posting!

Comment your thoughts for the next chapter!!

*Why do you think Rylan is still here, wasn't he suspended?
*What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Comment your favorite or least favorite part from this chapter and explain why. (Please specify if it's your favorite or least favorite).