ch 8

Ipsita pov

I am in room now one weeks is gone and i am still in this house doing nothing cursing him that he is a jerk . And I want to roam around this city but without his permission I can't even go to garden . Right now I am in the house or specific in the kitchen area .
I hear a thud from main door I look in that direction and I see him in blood dropping from his hand everything sink around me .I look towards him his white shirt is all red . I look towards him terrifiedely. He came towards me point to the kitchen upper slab I am stunned he came near me and whisper in my ear "don't yo think that drool ing over me is not that worthy with the shirt on .can I remove it for you then you can drool comfortably " I am embarrassed right now I look to him he told me to go their and give first aid box I go towards the Slab and go towards him . He snatch the box and start to clean his wound but definitely it is not so easy it difficult to cure yourself. So I took the ointment and apply on his hand . I asked "chot kaise lagi tumhe ". He look at me and said " don't think yourself as my wife sweetheart " I look toward him . He leave towards the room with the smirk on his face . I can't understand .

Evening

He comeback from his room and told me "pack your bags .we have to go back to India tomorrow". I am excited because I plan something for me and this something going to Blast his mind . I pack my all bags and go to my bed and sleep .
In mid night I want to drink water but I look at the side of bed there is table but their is not a water bottle how pathetic is this house . I am going towards kitchen to drink water but their I see him he is talking to someone in full anger his vein is popping out I scared from this. And I know that if he saw then he is going to yell at me that's why I have to goes towards the kitchen very quietly and quickly . I eavesdrop him unwillingly he is saying to someone "kal Me aaraha hu tab dekhugna usko tab tak usko wahi rakho ". And cut the call .I took the water bottle and start to run toward my room but he saw me he said" stop itni rat ko tum kya idhar kya kar rahi ho .meri bate to nahi sun rahi ho. ya mujh pe crush ho gaya hai." I told "tum pe crush and I starts sing the song kutta paal lo ,dinosaur paal ,lo are tum gaddha paal lo but Ina bada wahm na palo sir. Mujhe to tum pe tab crush nahi hua jab tum college aye the or tumko dekh kar ladakiya mere college ki pagal ho gayi thi but tabhi bhi mujhe tum bekar hi lage or abhi bhi or mujhe kya tum to Neel ko bhi nahi achhe lage." after taking his name I am in shik shock shik but he look towards me and said "Neel ye kon hai" I told him "are vo mera ek friend .jo apki daya se me aaj yaha fasi hu nahi to mei Kbhika papa se uske bare me baat karti lekin uske pahle tum meri love story mein ghuse pade ho." He look at me and said" galti dekho tumhari bhi hai usdin bhag gayi hoti ya apne Papa ko bol deti ki dusra option select karo" . I asked him" ek baat btao Achank tum ek ladki se shadi kar ke Ghar aate ho or tumhare Ghar wale khush hamre banaras mein to usko dhakke mar ke nikal dete" .he told me "kyuki unhi ne kaha tha shadi Karni Hai ". "To tumko puri duniya mein me hi mili thi bali ka bakra ha ".he roll his eyes and said" jao so jao ohk kal jaldi nikalna hai ."

Ekansh pov

Yaha ka Kam khatam nahi hua or waha problem ho gayi ab mein in sab ka kya hi karu I talk to my PA from India he told me about all the problem when I am talking to him I saw from glass window that she is trying to run to kitchen in horrified manner. I cut the call and goes to kitchen where she is trying to run but her timing is so bad. When she told me about college that ki usko to main tabhi bhi pasand nahi tha and mention that mein uske or uske Neel ke love story ka villan hu . I know but can't do anything now so adjust baby And told her to go to the bed and I leave for my room I come to room and slept

Morning

I am eating my breakfast when I saw her taking to someone and found out that she is talking to herself. I told her to go towards the chhoper . She adjust herself in the seat and I also sit and pilot start the chhoper .
____________________________________________How was the chapter ?
Did you like the story ?
Please do vote and comment about character. Thanks