ch 9

Ipsita pov

We are going back to India it is so good because I have to execute my plan. We are right now in the car and I am damn funking excited . we are going home then if I execute this plan this is going to be a blast for him .I am soo good at it . There I saw he is talking to someone in very rude manner and told that him that he wait for tomorrow  he is going to show something  to him . After this I fell asleep because I am so tired .

Ekansh pov

Ooo these idiots why are they even in my team I don't know I am trying to solve problems but they create more chaos and it is going out of my hand . And guess what I have to give her a surprise also why not she is not going to love it because it is more like a torture for her but it's ohk . O she is sleeping like a baby but 2 year old baby . And she put her head on window and this is not comfortable  .so I put her head on my shoulder I am not that bad okay because this is not her fault but her father's.  And we reach our office whole ride she sleeping and this traffic is also so hectic we reach at my office and  i wake her up and she is so shocked that I put her head on my shoulder . She wakeup hesitantly and saying sorry more than 100 times and I want to tell her that this is not her fault but why say sorry because you just irritated me more than 100 times we reach my office and I have to do some meeting so I told her go and rest in my cabin . I have to do so much things so doing all the things I don't have any time left and my whole day is so hectic.

Author pov

She is sleeping in his office sofa and after sometime she is in deep sleep When he came to his cabin he see  her sleeping so deep . He didn't want to disturb but because that they have to go to the hotel so he wake her up and they left . They enter in their hotel room and he is soo tired but he know that if he didn't go outside for food then she also not going. so he  told her to get Freshen up and go together for a dinner .they both go on a restaurant and eat together after that they came and sleep but both them don't want to share the bed so they fight . He told her" mein Subha se nahi soya yaar mujhe bed de do ". Then she said" dekho tumne do room kyu nahi karaya" . Then he said "are Maine nahi Karaya "then he said "ohk chalo sath mein sote hai "and she look towards him then cover herself from comforter and said "kabhi nahi" then he say "are pagal waise nahi bich mein bahut sare ye pillow pade hai rakh dete hai meri Maa" then after this they both agree and sleep on the bed. But in the sleep Ipsita hold his body in her arms and sleep comfortably and when she do this he wake up and look towards her and Try to remove her hand but unsuccessful and can't move a bit then he gave up because of tiredness and fell asleep .

Morning

When she open her eyes her eyes fell on him and she is staring him but after some minute she saw some movement and try to close her eyes that she didn't know about this

When she open her eyes her eyes fell on him and she is staring him but after some minute she saw some movement and try to close her eyes that she didn't know about this . When he open her eyes and see her hand he removed her but unlike last night he removed her hand so comfortably after removing hand he do his morning ritual When he goes towards bathroom. She open her eyes but think that abhi to time lagega she fell sleep again after some time when she open her she is seeing a fantastic view in front of her ekansh sekhawat in only pant not the shirt ooo my god his body his veiny hand she thinks like that but again she  Came to her senses and think isse acche to Neel ki body Hai . After thinking that she wakeup do her morning ritual.and they both start their journey to home
_____________________________________________
Ohk guys please Tell me how the chapter going . And very sorry for short chapter

Please vote and do comments thanks