Chapter 10

Naledis pov:

So Mpho and Karabelo asked to visit Katleho and Onalerona which left me all alone in this huge house.

I decided to have brunch with Fikile and baby Boikanyo.

FIKILE: Heyyyyy bae!

NALEDI: Hiii Fiks. How are you.
I said going in for a hug.

FIKILE: I'm amazing love. How are you?

NALEDI: Agh man I'm good. Hallo wena!!
I said squealing at the cute chubby baby in the stroller.

NALEDI: Aga sies tog. He's so cute.

FIKILE: Whuu this one,all he does is to cry.
We went to the living room and I dished out a platter I had already prepared.

FIKILE: So tell me,how are things going between you and Dingiswayo?

NALEDI: Things are going good man. Things are changing but in a good way.

FIKILE: Hmm. I'm glad hey.

NALEDI: Yeah eish ,we hit a rocky road when I found out about my parents and everything...

FIKILE: He told you?!

NALEDI: Heh banna you knew?

FIKILE: Only because Bokang told me. I thought he was going to die with that secret.

NALEDI: He didn't necessarily tell me ,Sphe is the one that told me .

FIKILE: Damn...where is he now?

NALEDI: Dead.

FIKILE: It was just a matter of time. Sochong Dingiswayo is beginning to be 100 percent transparent with you .

NALEDI: Yes...and I can appreciate that,I mean I'm not perfect and I don't expect him to be too you know.

FIKILE: Yeah...ai when I met Bokang he told me he was an accountant, jiki jiki ke find out'a hore motho the money launderer ya Water Inc & Co .

Wait....where I used to work?

NALEDI: Wooww. How did you take that?

FIKILE: I loved the man,plus he works with Dingiswayo and I know that together they're unstoppable.

You know why l love Fikile? It's cause she has a big mouth, one secret after the next. Ah yena,she'll tell me everything, I just need to play my cards right. And as for Zwide, he has another thing coming.

NALEDI: Oh I remember when Zwide told me about the business with Bokang.

FIKILE: Ya plus with Nkosiyabo being in the mining industry, money gets clean fast. Ohh you remember that night when the gang first met you ...and Nathi was like you're interfering with the business?

Oh I remember,I remember that night very well.

NALEDI: Hmm.

FIKILE: Zwide was contemplating leaving the business.

NALEDI: The laundering business?

FIKILE: Yes aaannnnnddd leaving his position as the Ceo of Water Inc & Co .

NALEDI: Why though?

FIKILE: To focus on making you his queen ...well in this case his princess since he's the prince.
Huh?

NALEDI: Hmm.
What does she mean prince,do these people worship Zwide or something?  Whetsalang mara mo?

FIKILE: And now that I his mother's birthday...