introduction

Welcome. You have now entered the ego spectrum. The ego spectrum is a self aware space time of all things based on ego . Allow me to explain in further detail. My name is Miss KP. I will be your tutor.

Many people of today will take a term such as ego, at face value or less than. More often than not, it's the latter. People view the ego as either the part of you that genuinely believes you're better than everyone else and the part of you that is insecure. Both of these narratives are false.

See, while these things can be behaviors of the ego, these feats are not inherently the ego. the ego is the motivation behind actions that can be associated with these behaviors though, if a person doesn't manage their ego properly. But managing the ego and disciplining it, is a conversation that has been had in previous books of mine.

That being said, this book will not be covering the topic of the behaviors of the ego. That of course, is it's own spectrum. But the conversation here, is about all the ways that the ego manifests in the form of productivity in a person's life. Let begin now.

The ego uniquely factors into every productive area in our life, for it is the very sole of creativity. It is the stylist, the cursive, the signature. And the very reason that a signature exists. Because the ego is the reason that nobody can take away from you what belongs to you the most. Yourself.

And self expression IS the spectrum fueled by the ego. The ego says not only can I succeed, but my success has MY signature on it. Everything I accomplish, is all ME. All of my songs, written by me, all of my books, written by me. Your drawings, they were drawn by you. Your voice, sung by you. And it's such an amazing thing to get caught up in me, me me!

Because me! is a spectrum. You! are a spectrum. And THIS is the ego spectrum. A self aware space time of all things based ego. The ego spectrum is to realize that by being you, you are many, many, many different talents and skills. To exist within the ego spectrum, you must realize that you are the signature to your work. You are the cursive. YOU are your name on the paper. And nobody can even take you away from you.

So when you think about yourself today, I want you to enter the ego spectrum and never acknowledge yourself without acknowledging all of the things that make up the person that is you. Because the ego is literally the PUREST part of you in the since that it is the rawest, most honest, most important, most affected aspect of you life. And no matter how much you keep it in check, it's going to be in everything you do.

I make music. I love making music. I want my music to be unique. That's ego. I don't wanted my music to be like anyone else's, that's ego. I want people to know it's me when they hear my music, that's ego. My ego is driving me to not only create music, but make music in a way that is special to me and unique to me. Because you can't be unique without the ego. Wanting to be unique and wanting to stand out and not blend in, is the ego. And that is why it is the engine in everything we do.

If you're reading this, I want you to remember what you last created. It can be one thing or multiple things. Whatever you have made, I want you to think about it right now. Now, by default, you are entitled to feel proud of it. By default, claim it as your original work. Whatever you thought about in this training exercise, it's yours. And nobody else's. Ever.

And that's it. You have now entered the ego spectrum. Enjoy your stay.