the ego spectrum lvl 3

Entering level three of the ego spectrum, or kindly referred to as the logic spectrum. This is the length in which you grant yourself the power to support your realm of possibility, with things to consider as proof of what you're capable of.

In order to enter the third stage of the ego spectrum, one must not limit themselves to the face value belief in themself nor should they be halted at the ability itself but rather be tested to go as far as what makes up one's abilities.

There is a "why" for every "what" you are. And a "why" for every "what" you can do. And what that means is that this space time is self aware of the reasons your abilities are as they are. Take pride in the things you learned from how you were raised, good and bad.

Today I realized that I don't believe in making excuses. I only believe in taking action until an issue is resolved. To be conscious of that, is to be within the first stage of the ego spectrum.

To realize what greater things may manifest from my ability to live a life without making excuses, for example, I know in my heart that I would not allow my disability to be an excuse to not pursue a sport, is to exist in the second space time of the ego spectrum.

So the third stage is to support the statement that I don't make excuses and to support that it is a strength in my life that I don't make excuses. The supporting statement for the first half being the why I don't make excuses, which is simple. I was raised by a mother who didn't tolerate excuses. So I know in my heart that I won't live a life of excuses because of the way I was raised.

But to complete the third stage of ego spectrum, I must identify the most important why. I need to identify why it's good in my life to not make excuses. And I have a fun way to identify that. Let's look at the excuses I DIDN'T make. And how the absence of those excuses manifested success in my life.

I could have made the excuse that because my education stopped at middle school, I couldn't get a job. I didn't make that excuse and now I'm getting paid 16.50 an hour.

I could have made the excuse that my disability prevented me from a lot of things when it only made me better. It motivated me to focus on my strengths.

I could have made the excuse that I don't have a studio or access to a studio. Or musical instruments. I don't have a studio quality microphone. I don't know sheet music. I could make a lot of excuses as to why I "can't" make music. LongBeachGriffy once spoke about that actually. And to his point, if you have a phone, you can be a musical artist.

That said, that is exactly what I am. And I have songs on YouTube music and over 300 songs on YouTube of all genres. So many people in the world aren't doing what I'm doing right now because they made excuses I didn't make and that is the only difference.

Excuses make a difference. And so does the lack thereof. So if you really want to make a good difference, make excuses for why you can and not why you can't. Making excuses for why you can, is literally what the ego was built to do. Because the ego itself exists predominantly in logic spectrum.

Notice how one of the notable things about the ego is that it is quick to blame something outside of its own ability for it's failures, ultimately implying that if given more opportunities, success is imminent. The ego is the epitome of second tries.

This can be viewed in a negative light but in its rawest form, this egoic behavior exemplifies a desperation to liberate one's self worth. Your ego simply doesn't want you to look bad. It wants you to look good. And you should want to look good.

Once you become good friends with your ego, you'll be way too embarrassed to ever feel like you can't do something. So your innate natural response will be to talk yourself up and tell yourself why you CAN do it. And telling yourself the why to the what you can do, is the key to the stage.

Entering level three of the ego spectrum, or kindly referred to as the logic spectrum. This is the length in which you grant yourself the power to support your realm of possibility, with things to consider as proof of what you're capable of.

Phase complete.