1

'Rimuru' thinking
  "Rimuru" talking
  [Rimuru] ciel talking to rimuru
  (Rimuru) rimuru talking to ciel
   ~Rimuru~ telepathy

     In the void , there is a most beautiful and gorgeous person everyone could have seen. Her name is Rimuru Tempest. She have been around for a long time alone in the void that she have been so lonely.. So to cure her boredom she created a skill that she name Ciel Tempest as the present for the skill after she was created and for her company.

        As she was thinking about ciel , a scream for help was heard.

      " Help me mother! " ?? Was screaming for help while running from her two sisters towards her.

      " What is it veldora? Why are you screaming? And also why are you two running after him?" Ask Rimuru while hugging veldora small dragon form who asked for help from hi mother . The two sisters was velzard and velgrynd , her two daughters.

      " Mother , he pulls another trik on us " said velzard in furious tone.

      " Yes mother , because of that the clothes you created for us was almost damaged " said velgrynd in furious tone. Rimuru was amuse by this and say " it okay. Veldora just want to spend his time with you guys with his own way. No need to be angry "

      " But mother , it not fair that you always side with him all the time " said velgrynd with annoyed tone.

      Well it not the secret that she tend to spoil all her children , a bit too much actually because she never lost her temper with her children . She know that it not a good parenting but she just was a happiness for all her children . It not she never lost her temper , it just that after she scolded her children she will felt guilty and then would hug and spoiled them more.

      Like went she lost her temper at her sons veldanava and guy for always fighting and destroy everything near them . They cried when she scolded them and felt guilty so after she never lost her temper.

       " How about I give you two anything you want for forgive veldora? " She trying to convince them.

       [ Master , you spoiled veldora to much . It not good for all your children if you spoiled them too much ] after being so silent for a long time ciel are talking to her only for her to hear ciel nagging about her was of parenting .

    ( It okay ciel . Veldora still young afterall and his habit of pranking people is probably from me because Im also like to pranks people. ) Rimuru reply to her..

    " Really mother , anything? " Ask velzard and velgrynd at the same time.

   Before she can answer her both , two person was rushing towards her. The two person was carrera and ultima. The was fighting with each other and ask a question at the same time to rimuru after they arrive in front of her.

    " Mother , it was me who is your favorite child right? "

   " Well no. I don't have any favorite child because all of you are my favorite and beloved children " rimuru answer was not them all aspecting to hear.

   " We love you too mother " veldora , velzard , velgrynd , carrera and ultima said at same time to her. Rimuru smile brighten at her child.

   " Well i have something to tell to all of you . But before that i gonna call for other first. "

    Hearing that , all was sitting in front of her in a straight line. Not long after that , her other children were arrived and sat down. They were veldanava , guy , diablo , testarossa , rain and misery.

    " It feel good to be able to spend time with my beloved children " said Rimuru with a sad tone .

    The children were shock to hear the tone from theirs beloved mother and try to convince her that they will always together and never separate from each other.

     Rimuru smile and say " Good. You guys really should always together and never separate even if Im not here with you all"

     They all sad when they hear her saying that and say at the time that they always with her no matter what.

     Rimuru reply them " well honey I have to go to seal myself because my aura is to dangerous for me to be able to be around for any longer. I really have to go because I cannot control it any more "

     " Then mother don't have to go. We will be all together to find the other way for you " said rain with sad tone

      " Sister is right mother , we can help you " said all of them except veldanava , guy and diablo. As the three of them know that it the only way. They go to their siblings and hug them and say with sad tone " mother , you have to come back again to us "

      Their siblings were furious at them but rimuru voice take all their attention from their brothers .

     " It okay honey. It maybe take a long time but as you brothers say I will come back no matter how long it take. So always together and protect each other " rimuru hug all her children and all her children were crying and beg her to stay but rimuru say to them it no one method other than seal herself .

     Knowing how serious their mother was , the children were just crying as they know they can't make their mother change their mind.

    While hugging them , rimuru ask veldanava and guy to take care of their siblings as they were the olders among their siblings. They only can reply with a low voice.

   ( Ciel , open the portal for me ) ask rimuru to ciel.

    [ Yes , master] reply ciel. The portal was open and rimuru hug her children for the last time. Her eyes full of tears.

   Rimuru then going through the portal and seal herself far away leaving her children crying for their beloved mother and that the last time they ever seen their mother.

   ______________________________________

A/n: Im sorry for cringe story and if the storyline have been same with other story Im sorry. The story was written by me because all the story about rimuru being their mother never finish and im thinking to myself how about I write my own story.