2

' Rimuru ' thinking
     " Rimuru" talking
     [ Rimuru ] ciel talking to Rimuru
     ( Rimuru ) Rimuru talking to ciel
     ~Rimuru~ telepathy

     In the some place in the void, there a woman that asleep for nearly 10 billion years after sealing herself. Ciel Tempest the skill she created that have evolve to manas , who had watched her master rimuru sleep. When Rimuru asked ciel to seal her , ciel don't accept it but as Rimuru partner and who always side with him also know that it the only way.

       [ Master , when are you gonna wake up. Your children needs you now] said Ciel in inside rimuru.

       Ciel was hoping that her master will awaken. Watching Rimuru make her recalling how she first met Rimuru her creator.

      She was just some skill that just born when Rimuru created her. Rimuru created her out of her boredom because that at that time rimuru just alone in the void without anyone to accompany her. It also a long time before veldanava , Rimuru first child born out of her power without both of them realized as they were too attract to make a new creation.

       Veldanava was a child that born with the power that Rimuru release during her experiment of making the new creation. While the other children were born because of Veldanava desire of having a big happy family with her mother

        While ciel was dazed by the past, she didn't notice that Rimuru was waking up after a long slumber and calling ciel name.

      Rimuru have been up and the first thing she said was ciel . When Rimuru opens her eyes all she can see was void and she heard someone calling her as master inside her.

      ( Ciel , how long I was asleep? ) Ask Rimuru.

      [ It nearly 10 billion years, master ] reply ciel with her usually tone.

      Rimuru get out of bed and ask her about all of her children.

     ( It been so long. How is my children now ciel? By the way thanks ciel for waited so long for me. ) Say Rimuru with her smile.{ Rimuru is in her twenties form as her children all likes it more than her teenage form.}

   [ Your welcome , master. After you go , veldanava is responsible for looking after the world and make some changes. ] Explain ciel.

   ( Velda? He seems more mature with all the responsibility that I left behind and it make me so proud of him ) say Rimuru with her joyful tone. Hearing her master talking happily about her oldest son , ciel could only be silent.

  ( Ciel , why are you so silent? ) Ask Rimuru with consent tone.

  [ I hope you don't blame yourself after I telling you this master. ] Ciel was hesitated to tell her as it only make her master in pain and broken.

   After that Ciel explain to Rimuru what happened to her children especially Veldanava who now has died.

   After hearing ciel telling her about her oldest son , Rimuru was laughing and said to Ciel not making a pranks like that to her , but when Rimuru looked for Veldanava presence or mana she couldn't find it.

     The terrified Rimuru refuse to believe that one of her beloved children has been died when she not around. And she did it again and again just to find the same results. The sad and angry , Rimuru release her aura that could have been destroy everything in the void if Ciel didn't manage to calm her down.

    [ Master , calm down. You still can bring him back by travel through time to gather his soul although it may take some time. ] Said Ciel to Rimuru.

    ( You right Ciel. How can I forget that I can just do that. ) The calm rimuru now ask Ciel to tell her about her other children.

    Ciel explain to Rimuru that Guy was the one who took care of the world after the dead of His older brother Veldanava as mediator to maintain it balance with her younger sister Velzard , Misery and Rain help to assist him and they lives together in the ice continent.

     This makes Rimuru smile for the first time hearing that some of her children still together evan after what happened to her and Veldanava.

    ( What about my other children? ) Ask Rimuru.

    Ciel then explain that Diablo , Testarossa , Carerra and Ultima are in the underworld but living seperated from each other although sometimes Carerra and Ultima stay in Testarossa resident to fight other. Diablo just mind his on business and sometime update about his info of well being to her sister Testarossa.

      ( That only makes me more worried about him. How about my little dragon? ) ask Rimuru again.

      [ Veldora have been seal in Jura forest for 300 years. He attacked Ruminas who is one of the ten demon lord and seal by the hero . It happened because of humans who trespassing his territory. ] Say ciel.Hearing that Rimuru groans.

       ( I really thought that little dragon of mine have been more mature now as it been so long . What about my daughter Velgrynd? )

      [ That the problem master. Velgrynd now lives with her partner Masayuki Rudra Nam Ul Nasca in the Eastern Empire as he is the emperor. Velgrynd is fall in love with him but master while you are asleep i watch all of your children and i notice that something wrong with him.. It as if his soul slowly weakened because of some entity inside of him trying to take control of him. Also master ,  rudra is the brother of your daughter in law Lucia the wife of Veldanava. Not to forget about your granddaughter Milim nava that both of them left behind. ]

    ( Wow , ciel. That the first time ever  heard you talk too much. And form your explanation , Lucia also died along with Velda and left their only daughter behind. It give more reason to bring velda and Lucia back . ) Reply Rimuru with a surprise tone at first before she calm herself again.

     After that , Rimuru asking Ciel to open the portal to the Cardinal world and visit Veldora to release her child from his seal as she felt guilty to leave him just like that. She also asked Ciel to not tell the world about her returned as she want to surprise all her children.

    Rimuru is on her way to greet her son went suddenly Veldora talk first about him to her without looking at the person he is greeting. Well Rimuru just take her time walking toward Veldora after teleport not far from the place he been seal.

    " Hello there. My name is Veldora Tempest. Im one of the true dragon and I was seal here because of the hero seal me after I attacked the humans country. But that hero is so strong but I still underestimate that hero because my beloved mother tell me that no one can defeat me other than my siblings. Hahahahaha. Be proud you can see me as not many can see me because they can withstand my aura. Hahaha!! " Veldora proudly talking about himself without knowing that his mother who heard him is trying to control her laugh and amuse with her son behavior.

      ( Ciel , do I really make him feel that he stronger like that? ) Rimuru asking Ciel nervously.

      [ Yes , master. When veldora still young , he often get beaten by his sisters because of his pranks and training to control his own mana. Master telling him that he maybe weak than his olders siblings but still went you get older no one can defeat you other than your siblings as you at that time already more stronger than now. So maybe he still remember that conversation. I already told you master not to spoiled your children too much.] Again Ciel explain so long with long nagging to her parenting way.

      Rimuru could only laughing nervously and start greet Veldora back.

      " It a good way to introduce yourself my sweet dragon " say Rimuru while clapping her hands. Hearing the familiar voice make Veldora stunned

     " This voice.. "

______________________________________

A/n: I forgot to give credit to the picture on this book cover. That picture I got from Google so credit to the artist. In this story , Ciel maybe not be respectful to the other people other than Rimuru because Ciel would think no one is above her master. Thanks for voted and reading this story.