4

' Rimuru ' thinking
    " Rimuru " talking
   ( Rimuru ) Rimuru talking with Ciel
   [ Rimuru ] Ciel talking with Rimuru
   ~ Rimuru ~ telepathy

   The walk towards the goblins village is not that far and Rimuru actually can use his magic to teleport them there in just a second. But if she do that , she afraid that she would scare the goblins off.

    It of course make them feel hard to believe her words. And it will be more hard if they notice that the sweet child on her arm is way too strong for them to handle.

   As you see , veldora maybe can control his mana but he still has a little mana that release from him that immediately tell you he is strong. So Veldora of course can't make his mana disappear completely like her. As the weakest race , goblins have to be alert towards person that they think strong for their own survival.

They arrive And we were talking with the goblin elders in the house like tent.

    " Rimuru sama , thank you for taking this child back here. We were all worries about her but we afraid if we go there the werewolf still there. " Say the elder with his sad tone. The other goblins also lowering their heads.

     " It okay. When my child and I arrived at there earlier the werewolf already gone and the girl was crying near her parents corpse. " Reply Rimuru with a consent tone. Rimuru mother instinct make her feel so sad and bad for her. It good that she come back although it late as the scene where she was dead and her children crying near her body like the girl hurt her feeling.

    [ It okay master. I will never make the scene you imagine earlier ever happen to you. I promise you ] say Ciel trying to ensure Rimuru.

   ( Thanks Ciel. What am I gonna do if I don't have you with me. ) Reply Rimuru.

   The goblins sigh hearing Rimuru reply.

    " Rimuru sama , the child parents was dead along with my son name Rigur. They sacrifice their own life to save the other goblins that with them and to tell us the attack later in this village. But although they save , they still get a seriously injury from the werewolf. " Explain the elder with his voice that become more low tone the more he talks as if he just talking to himself. The regular person would not be able to catch that up but Rimuru just different afterall.

     Rimuru slowly pat Veldora back as Veldora started awake. Rimuru then go with the goblins elder to the other tent to healing the goblins that hurt.

      It all because of Veldora that he tell the goblins who he is and of course it make the goblins bow to him and the goblins bow even more when he tell them that she is his mother. The  person who created the universe of tensura.

      He also promise them to help when the attack later.

     •

     •

      •

      •

       In Veldora cave , the siblings exclude Guy and Velgrynd now there to check on him. The sisters was so angry that they can't find Veldora anywhere. They feel enen more angry when they notice the not so familiar mana around the cave.

        " Where is he? " The sisters so angry that they never realize that Veldora mana just not that far from them although it feel weak because they more familiar with him release his mana.

        " He just fine. I can feel him mana just around this forest. " Say Diablo the more reasonable person inthat moment.

         " Just go back . Hes just fine. We feel his mana so weak because we are more familiar with him releasing his mana due to him can't control it. " Say Diablo again who can see all his younger sisters trying to find him. He don't want that to happen because he know their mother have her on plan when to meet with them. So he can't make them do that as it will spoile the surprise.

        After hearing that , all the sisters stop being panic and start to back.

       " Niichan , are going to underworld now ? " Ask Velzard to Diablo.

       " No , I will stay for moment according to my mood as it been so long. " He straight forward saying his answer to his younger sister. ( They don't need a body to stay as they born with it. I know in the anime Rimuru gave them body but in this story it will be different as they are Rimuru children no way that Rimuru make them can't stay so long. )

        Hearing that , the other primordial disappoint as they already plan to stay at their brother resident
Maybe for a week or month just to annoy him. Well the other reason is so that they can company him as Diablo is hard to be along with other siblings.

       Noticing his sisters disappoint face , he asked them to stay there with a reason to take care of it while he was away. Their face light up and they smile full of problem ( in diablo view )
He even have to remind them not to broke anything or everything in the house with whatever their plan is.

       Diablo just stand in the cave for an hours after all his sisters gone back to their house. He wanted to stay because he want to meet his mother immediately. Unlike his brother Velda who is a tsundere like Veldora so they can't feel the familiar feeling of mana if their mother ever trying to hide it. Guy is to prideful that you rarely saw him being childish with their mother.

      All His younger sisters also stay away from their mother when she make her new experiment. While he is just weird as he don't like being seperated from his mother. His mother also need to hide her mana to stay away from him even just for a moment but just so you know even though you are so strong , there will still have a trace of mana went you use magic.

     From that moment , he always train himself to be familiar with his mother mana so it be easier for him to find her. That little train was begun when his mother challenge him to find her. That training also become their play game to spend their time together. That also why his sisters can't regonice their mana earlier. He then walking as he waited for his mother summoning him.

     •

     •

     •

         In goblins village, the attack already happened. Of course they wins with Rimuru and Veldora helping them. The werewolf surrender to the mother and son as they can fell how strong Veldora is.

         Veldora so angry at the werewolf alpha that he release a little of his aura and it almost kill the pact if he don surrender.

       Rimuru then asked them to take a rest and the will discuss the problem tomorrow as it evening almost night. She then walk towards the ' house ' that the goblins prepared for her and Veldora.

      [ Master , all your children have come to the Veldora cave earlier. All of them except Guy and Velgrynd. The sisters was so panic that they don't even realize that Veldora mana still have a trace in the forest. ] Say Ciel when Rimuru already lie down at the bed that she created using her power with Veldora on her.

      ( Diablo of course already know that it me right? ) Ask Rimuru while patting Veldora back.

        [ Yes master. He stay as he waited for you to summon him ] reply Ciel.

       ~ Diablo , you can come here now honey ~ as soon as Rimuru sent a telepathy to Diablo , he already stand near them. Rimuru then asked him to rest with her. Hearing that Diablo then turn to his child form like Veldora and lie down and hug his mother arm he don't want to let go as he also missed his mother so much.

     Rimuru then asked them to sleep and discuss everything they want to ask her.

     " I will be here when both of you wake up tomorrow. I will not go anywhere. " Rimuru have to say that as the two was afraid to sleep because they afraid when they wake up everything was just a dream. Like Veldora still in seal and Diablo in his resident hugging a magic recond of his mother. Hearing the word from their mother , then they want to sleep with Rimuru patting their back to sleep.

______________________________________   

   A/N : thanks again for reading this story. That for 357 readers for reading this as i can imagine myself to delete this story if Im not confidence enough so with you guys reading it give me support and the confidence that this story are not to bad to make people don't want to read it. Again , thank you.