5

' Rimuru ' thinking
  " Rimuru" talking
  ( Rimuru ) Rimuru talking with Ciel
  [ Rimuru ] Ciel talking with Rimuru

    The next morning , Rimuru wake up and watch her children sleeping beside her. Not that long  , the two children also wake up. Rimuru sit up on the bed with them laying on her thighs as a pillow.

     " How was your life all these long years Diablo? " Ask Rimuru.

     " Its just good mother. Well , if we not include my demons sisters that always do everything to annoy me. " Reply Diablo with her not so angry tone. Rimuru laugh it off with the reply. Rimuru then remember about the seal things. She knows that all her children can easily get Veldora out but maybe they don't want to do it.

    She wanted an answer from Diablo but she doesn't want to to ask about it now. She will get the answer went all her children all here with her. Its also because she want to punish all of them together after she hear their reasons. But as their mother , of course she also knew that they left Veldora their for him to learn his lesson.

   She also needs to solve any problem that can be a sign of danger Towards her children especially he sweet Velgrynd.

   They then get up and she give all the goblins and the werewolf name that make all of them evolved to hobgoblin and goblinas. For the werewolf , they just become more stronger and bigger that they have to transform into their small form before being name.

   Well , that also of course , she asked ciel to automatically give them a name as she not that good at naming sense as they are to many. She also ask Ciel to lowering their strength as she was too overpowered.

     After the naming , Rimuru sit on the stone with the goblins and werewolf infront of her with her two children beside her.

    " Guys , this is my other son Diablo. Please treat him like you treat me " say Rimuru. The two race instantly bow after her speech of introduction for her child. She then just have a very weird face as she asked them to stand up from bowing to her.

    ( Ciel , isn't this too much of a respect ? ) Ask Rimuru.

     [ No master. As the weakest , they know that the two children beside you are strong and with that thought they knew you are way too strong for them. As you know , the mother would have died if they ever give birth to a strong baby like your children as they take all the mother mana and life to just keep the baby. ] Explain Ciel.

    ( I see. ) Rimuru then asked them to team up .

    " Yesterday enemy today friend. You guys needs to cooperate with each other to live in harmony in one village. I also need to set up a rule for you guys . Do you understand? " Say Rimuru. The two race nodded and begin sit find their own partners.

      " The rules was simple.One , do not attack human but they attack first , you can attack me to defend yourself. Second , do not fighting among yourself. Third , do not attack the weak races as you guys already evolved. Understand? "

       " We understand , Rimuru sama " they reply at the same time.

   Rimuru then asked them all to make a house and other necessity like foods and clothes as it too small to fit them and to sexy for the female goblins.

   She don't want to do it for them as it will make them more depends on her. So to make less her responsibility in the village , she then give Rigurd the goblins elders and Ranga the son of the alpha of the werewolf pack to the leaders of their own race.

     " The leaders will divided you guys into groups that will do the job "

     " We will do according to your words , Rimuru sama. " Say Rigurd with his silly gappy crying face meanwhile Ranga just agrasively nodded his head.

    While , them all do what she asked , Rimuru take a walk in the forest with Veldora and Diablo. They walk until they are infront of the gate of Veldora cave.

    " Mother , why are we in here? You not gonna seal me again right mother ? " Ask veldora scared for his life while hugging her mother arm.

     Rimuru laugh it off and pat Veldora head.

     " Silly boy. Why would you thinking that your mother gonna seal you again ? " Ask Rimuru amuse.

     " Well , maybe I do something that annoyed mother and mother seal me again here. This is also a place where I've been seal afterall " reply Veldora with his low sad voice.

       Seeing all off this , Diablo say " Mother , why don't you just seal him here and we go doing our walk then we unseal him again "

      Rimuru laughing so hard hearing this from Diablo.

      " Okay. That enough , Diablo it not good to do that to you brother. And Veldora , we are here because I want to take all of the hipokute herbs and magic ore that all around this cave . Before you say anything , mother of course know that I can do that easily. " Explain Rimuru. They continue the walk and everytime they come across those two things , Rimuru just wave her hands and absorb it.

     Rimuru was so shocked seeing the   ' house ' that the goblins make and immediately close her two children eyes when the goblins show them the new clothes they made. It so sexy that the big chest of female goblin almost show up all of it , she even forgot that her two son was already an adult and have saw that kinds of scene. Only the food finding group do the job.

    " Is there any countries that near this village? " Ask Rimuru. Diablo reply before anyone and say Dwargon Kingdom of dwarf.

     " I will go there to find any craftsman to teaches you all. "

      " We will accompany you mother " say Diablo. Veldora nod at her brother.

     " Sure. Rigurd and Ranga will be here and protect this village while we were away.

     Timeskip , Rimuru and her two children that ready to go to Dwargon Kingdom. Diablo change to his adult form and Veldora follow him up. The two race was shock to see the two cute child was already adult. Rimuru tell them that after goblins asked why the cute children change themselves into an adult.

    The two children in Rimuru view was telling everyone that they will protect their mother although she can protect herself.

     Knowing that her own children can protect their lord , the two race not saying anything about bringing anyone from their race to protect her.

    " We will go now. Take care of yourself. " Say Rimuru.

    " Yes Rimuru sama. " Say the two race at once.

    Rimuru waving his hands then they gone to Dwargon Kingdom by teleport. They then arrived at the front gate of the kingdom.

    " Mother , why don't we just teleport inside of the kingdom instead of in front gate? " Ask Veldora

    " Silly child , this is the first time we have been here so we must be polite in another place that not our place. " Reply Rimuru. Well , there no way Veldora and Diablo gonna tells there mother that they never be polite to other people other than their own siblings but still got themselves fight among each other.

______________________________________

  A/n : thanks for reading and voted for this story. I'm sorry took me to long not that long days to update the story as in my country we are on holiday now and all my siblings are home so I got lazy. Again thank you for 800 reads for this story.