Chapter 2

MABELL's POV

Shit! I forgot where I kept my blue t-shirt; I am running out of time. My room was a mess after I threw all my clothes on the floor and if mom sees it then I'm gone for real.

I randomly picked one black crop-top that was lying with the other clothes.

~~~
I packed my bag and walked downstairs for break-fast.

As I was walking, I noticed few messages, and one of them was from my best friend, Olivia.

our chat:

Olivia : Hey bitch!
I wonder if ya not
gonna come today?
Anyway...it's just
that, I wanted to see
your sparkle face.
I miss you♥︎ pookie.

Me : Sure! I'm on my
way, I just happened
to be late today.

<End>

After replying I sat on the chair and just in time my mom served me bread with butter and a glass of milkshake.

I quickly finished it and kissed my mother's forhead before leaving.

"Bye, Mom!" I waved.
"Study hard!" Mother shouted.

~Time Skip~

I entered a cafeteria on my way. The owner is quite friendly than she seems.
"Hey, Bella!" Jane called.

"Hi there!" I waved at her.

"Girl, I think you're late...20 minutes to 10," she informed looking at the wall clock.

"Yeah..., I woke up late today," I finished.

"Okay, Okay," she said giving me the coffee, "You need not study too long or else there'll be dark circles under your pretty eyes."

"Yes, thank you!" I gave her a soft smile, "So now I gotta take my leave, My bestfriend might probably be bored waiting for me," I informed to which she chuckled.

"Alright, Good Bye!" She said before I stood up.

"Bye-bye!" I said as I turned around to leave.

~~~~

Just have to take a class and then I gotta eat, Yes!, I thought before steping inside the class-room.

"Your late!" The teacher said.

"I apologize for the delay," I apologize instead of making excuses.

"Okay, and speaking of which, Miss, you can't wear that kind of fit, you know the college's rules, right?" He said pointing at my stomach.

"What?"

"You can't wear that kind of clothes," He repeated.

"Does the law not apply on Your own precious daughter?" I pointed at his daughter, who was sitting on the first bench.

He looked at Mia and back to me and fake coughed, "Okay, I'll let you go this last time," he warned.

"pfft... You're telling me or Mia?" I asked casually.

"Just go to your seat!" he yelled.

For god's shake, I did not complaint and got on my seat silently.

~~~~
( lunch time  )

"He's a son of bitch!" Olivia shouted while stuffing her mouth.

"Shut-up, Oli, you know what will happen if Mia hears our conversation," I reminded taking a sip from my coffee.

"Umm... yeah, afterall the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," she whispered to which I laughed.

"Anyway, My father came back, and brought me presents!" She said excitedly.

"oh, and what was the present?" I asked faking a smile.

"It was Rolex watch and some  clothes, colognes and a hand bag."

"Good thing cause my parents are not any business men," I told.

"Why would you say that? I'll bring you one tomorr-" I cut her off, "Nope! You know i'm never interested in other's thing."

"But-"

"No buts! Let's talk about something else." I said taking a sip of coffee.

"Okay..." she made big puppy eyes but it couldn't change my mind.

"Oh! I just remember, the Italian billionaire's son disappered last week," she said to which I didn't care and didn't stop drinking my coffee.

"Based on the rumors, it is said that he was no different then a greek-god," she continued in a awe.

"Have you ever saw him in person or in photos?" I asked.

"No, he was kept hidden from the social world but one day two paparazzi witnessed his face in their camaras and they were threatened to death if they didn't delet the photos."

"Okay."

"I want to see him before I die," she said to which I chuckle.

"What?" She looked at me.

"You'll get to marry someone pretier than him, only when you leave your nerd boy friend,"

"Forget about it, Rider is my first love," she narrowed her eyes.

"Alright, Alright, will not bring that part, I swear." I tried calming her.

  ~TIME SKIP~

"Ah! Welcome honey! You're just in time!" My mother smiled brightly as soon as I reached home.

"Why? What's so special?"  I asked.

"Your distant cousin has come!" She answered excitly.

"Huh? Who?" I questioned again peeking inside just to find a young beauty smiling at me.

"Oh My God! I can't believe you came! What changed your mind by the way?" I rushed inside to hug Carolina since she come back after almost 10 years.

" I just missed you guys a lot so I thought of giving you all a surprise! Anyway, how are you?" she cried in my shoulder.

"I'm good, tell me about yourself," I asked giving her a gentle smile.

Carolina is 2 years older than me, an elder cousin, but she's no different than a close friend to me. Her beauty is truly captivating, saying she wasn't pretty would be a lie.

"I'm good as well, thank you," she said.

"sounds good! Let's go and talk in my room, I have someting to tell you" I walked upstairs holding her wrist.

"What? Again? When will you two grow up?" My mother laughed.

"Hahaha, really...we didn't change, did we?" She said with a smile to which I smile back.

"yeah..."

Please vote and support my work, your views and votes
always gives me motivation to
publish as much as possible. I hope this chapter is worth your wait.

My instagram : boobabunny_wattpad