☁︎𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃ℯ☁︎

- Two days later -

"Sissy mom is missing us alot. How about we go pay her and dad a surprise visit next week hm?" Your sister, Yujin, asked you as you both are now returning back after your daily checkup.

"Yes that sounds great! I'm missing them alot too" you answered excitedly. It's been almost a year since you last visited them. They stay in Daegu, your hometown, while you and your sister Yujin stay here in Seoul.

She's four years younger than you and is currently pursuing her studies in business. You on the other hand completed your Bachelor degree in English but you loved cooking and baking alot so you didn't continue your higher studies anymore and opened your own cafe instead with the help of your parents.

"So unnie...are you currently seeing someone now?" Your sister asked you with a teasing grin plastered on her face.
"Urm no...I have no plans on doing so and I bet no one will even want me because I'm pregnant and not attractive any longer....you know how most mens are these days " you shrug your shoulders.

"Yah don't say that! Unnie you're literally so damn pretty and attractive no matter what! And I know you've lying about not seeing someone" you gave her a clueless look.
"Why do you think I'm lying?"

"So listen....earlier while I was waiting for you, your phone rang and a person named 'Jeon' called you. I answered the call and he said ' Y/nie! Are you free to meet right now?' I answered him telling that you're still at the hospital. He told me to inform you to call him back as soon as you can because he needs to know how you're doing. That was cute but anyways I assure him that I'll tell you then he hang up. Come on now tell me more about this Jeon guy"

Yujin smirk and nudge your arm with her elbow.
"Yujin-ah he's just a good friend I met a few months ago nothing more...we both got cheated on by our partners and became close friends when we share our heartbreaking experience to each other.... that's it"

She gave you look that she doesn't believe your words but yet she shrugged it off.
"Well then whatever you say. Anyways are you planning to stay single forever? I mean I understand what you went through was painful but it doesn't mean you'll give up on finding your right one yea? I don't want you to be alone, especially after you give birth to my niece or nephew"

You sigh and smile at your sister, loving how she cares about you alot.
"I'll think about that later... I'll eventually find my right one when the time comes for now I'm better off alone..." She nodded and agreed with what you said.

"I'll go now. Thank you for making time to accompany me, make sure to go straight to the dorm after this don't linger around understand?" You told Yujin as the cab reached your apartment building.
"I know! Unnie stop worrying I'm not a kid anymore!" You chuckle and pinch her cheeks making her whine in annoyance.

"Okay but make sure to text me once you reach the dorm. Eat well and study well hm?"
"Yes I will. You take good care of yourself as well bye" you smile and kiss her head before getting off the cab.

You wait till the car disappeared from your sight then walk towards the entrance of the building.

After taking a shower, you cook dinner for yourself and ate it while watching some YouTube videos on your laptop in the living room.

Jungkook on the other hand was waiting for you to at least text him if not call but you didn't.

He called earlier wanting to know whether you had someone to accompany you and your sister picked up indicating that she's with you. She told him that she'll tell you to call him back but maybe she forgot.

He wants to call you right now but he thinks he's being to clingy for no reason. What if you get annoyed because he always wants to know how you're doing? Or what you're doing? He's always the first one who text or call you asking about your day so he thinks that he's being annoying by doing so.

But still he is really dying just to even hear your voice right now. Just a simple 'hi' will lighten his mood.
"What is happening to me!?" He slap himself and pulled his hair out of frustration because of what he's feeling right now.

"I shouldn't be feeling this way...no" he close his eyes and shook his head trying his best to get you out of his head. He took out his laptop and decided to complete some work so he can distract himself.

And indeed he got engrossed in work that he didn't even realise it's already pass midnight.

Jungkook strech his body after completing the work then grab his phone to check the time.
"Shit! It's almost 1!?" He turned the flight mode off just to check if anyone called or messaged him while he was working earlier.

His heart nearly leap out of his chest on seeing a missed call and message from you which you sent 1 hour ago.

<Y/n🌼: hey Kook! I guess you are busy since your phone is off>

It's already to late for him to call you back. He sighed and just reply to your text instead.

<I'm sorry I was working so I kept my phone in airplane mode>

<Call me tomorrow whenever you're free>

You were obviously asleep by now so he didn't type anything more and decided to go to sleep as well. Thankfully it's Saturday tomorrow so he doesn't have to get up early to go to work.

•••

Next morning Jungkook woke up at 9 and the first thing he did was checking his phone.
"No reply yet" he pout to see that you haven't seen his messages yet.

He get off his bed and went to freshen up then have his breakfast. That's when he heard his phone ringing from his room. He left whatever he was doing and run towards his room.

It's you who's calling.

He smiled widely and clear his throat before picking up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Y/n! Good morning"

"Good morning to you too Jungkook...I called to ask if you're free today?" Now that's making him feel damn excited.

"Oh yea! Of course I am free why?"

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm absolutely sure. Now tell me what's the matter?"

"I wanna go out... I'm bored of sitting at home... can you take me somewhere? It doesn't matter where I just want to breathe some fresh air" you said cutely which warmed his heart.

"Aww of course I can do that. I'll come pick you up by 12 so be ready by then"

"Yay! Jungkook thank you! I'll hang up now see yaaa!" He chuckled on hearing how excited you are.

"Hm see you in awhile"

You hang up.

"Cute" jungkook run his fingers through his hair and smile as he imagined you being all excited to go out.

"What are you doing to me Cho Y/n?"

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading 💜✨