☁︎𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ☁︎

It has been a week since the tragic incident took place which caused you to lose your child and everything became dull for you. You sit in your room the whole day and stare at your baby's clothes that you have bought.

You rarely talk these days, don't eat much and you barely left your room. Yujin is staying with you these days since she got a week vacation from college. It hurts her alot of see you like this but she can understand the pain.

Losing a your own child is like losing a part of yourself, it's hard to get over it.

"Sis come on eat something please..." Yujin enter your room and saw you asleep on the bed while hugging the small baby clothes against your chest. The dry tears staining your cheeks didn't go unnoticed her.

She smiled sadly and decided to let you sleep. Closing the door gently, she walk away from there to go have her dinner when the doorbell rang. She knows it'll be Jungkook since he visits daily.

No matter how busy he is, Jungkook never forget to come over everyday to give you a company and help you get over the miscarriage slowly.

The door opened revealing Yujin. He smiled at her then enter the apartment.
"Hi Yujin...had your dinner yet?" She shook her head.
"I am about to have it now..what about you?"
"Not yet...is Y/n in her room?" He asked her though he already knows the answer.

"Yes I checked on her awhile ago and she's asleep"
"Oh...well you can have your dinner. I'll wait for Y/n to wake up"
"What about your dinner Jungkook-shi? You can eat with me.. I cooked enough"
"I'll have later thanks for asking tho"

Yujin didn't insist and went to the kitchen to eat while Jungkook approach your bedroom just to see if you're awake now. He open the door slowly and peek inside only to see you still asleep.

He smiled and was about to close the door but saw you getting up slowly while rubbing your eyes cutely. He chuckled softly and enter the room which caught your attention.

"Hey had a good sleep just now?" He startled you abit by appearing all of a sudden but you smile at him as he approached your bed and took a seat beside you.
"Not really.... I fell asleep only for like 10 minutes" you sigh, feeling so tired yet you can't sleep without constantly waking up from time to time.

"I see...did you eat something yet hm?" You shook your head making his smile fall instantly.
"Y/n...why? Please don't do this to yourself. Come on up let's go have dinner together..." He stood up and held his hand out for you.
"But... I don't feel like eating anything... I want to sleep yet I can't fall asleep" You spoke in a weak voice which is enough for him to understand that it's due to the lack of food consumption why you aren't able to sleep.

"Listen Y/n....I don't want to force you to eat if you don't feel like it but if you continue skipping meals like this it'll lead to alot of unwanted consequences...think about it hm? I can't bear it if anything happens to you..." He's right,totally right. You thought about it for a moment and realised that if you keep doing this, indeed it'll lead to no good. Therefore you decided to eat something. Even if it's just a little bit.

"Ok... I'll eat" you held his hand which caused the smile to appear on his lips again.
"Great! Let's go see what Yujin cooked!" You nod and exit the room together, still holding each other's hands. It became a normal thing for the two of you.

Yujin was cleaning the table when you and Jungkook entered the kitchen. She smiled on seeing the two of you talking while holding hands like usual. It's nothing new for her to witness.
"You guys had to come just as finished cleaning" Yujin whined earning a chuckle from the both of you.

"You can go and get some sleep Yujin...you have to attend classes tomorrow right?" Today is her last day of the vacation and she has to return back to her dorm from tomorrow.
"Yes... I don't want to leave unnie yet but I have no choice..."
"Don't worry I'll make sure to visit her  daily and give her company"

Jungkook gave your hand a light squeeze to assure that he's there for you and you can rely on him during a hard time like this.
"Jungkook shi you're truly the best! Okay then guys enjoy your dinner I'll go and get some sleep goodnight!"

Yujin left the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. She queal as soon as she entered the guestroom where she's staying this whole week.
"They are both so cute! Unnie is so lucky to have a guy like Jungkook in her life" she's been shipping you two in secret and waiting just for an announcement that you're dating each other. She knows Jungkook would never hurt you and seeing how he takes care of you during the miscarriage is enough for her to see that he sees you more than a friend not sure about you tho.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Jungkook serve the food for you and himself. He took his seat which is opposite to yours and look at you who was spacing out while staring at your plate of food.
"Hey? What's on your mind hm?" His voice caught your attention. You sigh and grab the chopsticks.

"Nothing much... it's been a week and I miss my little angel alot" he nodded, understanding your situation.
"I understand...how about we go visit the graveyard tomorrow?" You thought about it for a moment and agreed.

"Okay" you answered shortly and proceed to eating your meal.
"Well I'll come pick you up after my meeting which will most likely end by 1" he informed.
"Sure. Thank you so much Jungkook for never leaving my side during this hard time... yours and yujin's company made me feel so much better"

You smile at him, feeling beyond grateful for the efforts he put to help you get over the miscarriage.
"No need to thank me Y/n... I'm just glad I'm able to help you" Jungkook is happy to see the beautiful smile appearing on your face again and he's more happy that he's the reason behind that smile.

He can't help but fall in love with you day by day. No more denying this time.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading 💜 ✨