PK.MD

MINGKWAN'S POV
I parked my car in front of the building that I will be working on starting from now. I looked at the building behind me and then looks at my phone. I think I need to have some drink first so I turned around and walk around the corner to find some place who sells coffee.

I saw the coffee shop across the road. I saw a familiar man sitting in the chair inside the coffee shop, drinking some coffee while looking at the people walking outside.

It's been a while since I last saw him. 6 years? Maybe it's really been 6 years after our last meeting. After he graduated from college, we never met again.

I sighed and immediately walks to the coffee shop. Order my drink and when I got it, I quickly walks closer to him. I stand on his side and he looks up.

“Can I take a seat?” I smiled at him sweetly while silently praying that he will let me sit with him even though there's a few empty seats in the other table.

When he nodded his head, I quickly take a sit across him. Just in front of him. Gosh, how I wished I can hold his hand, face, hug him, kiss his lips and be with him again. But I guess we can't anymore. He seems like he is acting like he doesn't know me. It hurts me so much especially that I really love him and I still do.

I want to cry but I don't want him to see me in that state so I just thank him for letting me sit with him. “Thank you for letting me sit with you.” I said and looks at him and looks at the bag beside him. “Are you here for work?” I know you are. Who am I fooling? I saw you posted some pictures of you working in the hospital here. I even saw you posted your picture here in the coffee shop.

He nodded his head to my questions and answers, “I am doctor. I worked at the hospital near this coffee shop. The JVC.”

The JVC? that's great. Near my workplace. I hope I can see you often more now. The owner of the JVC and the owner of the building that I'll be working on is from the same family.

“Doctor really suits you.” I said. Being the doctor suits you so much, Phana.  My love.

“Really? Why?”

“Well you look respectable person. You also looks neat, your hair, your clothes, the way you sit on the chair while looking outside since so pure and magnificent. It remind me of someone I know actually.” I explains. So funny, in the past If I saw someone like that. I will tell them that, 'it reminds me of my boyfriend' but now, I can only used the word someone I know since I am not sure if he is still okay being my boyfriend after the years that I don't see him nor talk to him.

He chuckles with my explanations and I feels like my heart is jumping because of happiness. I missed those chuckles, those laughs and everything about him. Even those single things, single behavior from him. Everything makes me happy for seeing those again.

“I also can imagine that you are wearing a white coat with a stethoscope hang in your neck while some pen are in your pocket. You are walking in the hallway and some nurse or other doc called your name. Greets you and smile at me. Patients are also waiting for you with a warm smile on their face.” I added which makes him shakes his head in amusement. I think he think I am funny.

“You flattered me, Mr.” he said.

I chuckles when I saw some tiny little red slowly coloring his ears. He must be shy so I take sip of my coffee and winks at him.

“Anyway, how about you? Are you here for work too?” he suddenly asked me which I gladly answered with a nod.

“I am here for work. You know the building around the corner? Near the JVC hospital? I am tasked to handle that project. I'm an engineer.”