Together

THIRD PERSON
Phana walks out of the operating room and cleans his hands in the sink before going to the staff room and changing his clothes. Today he is too tired. Too many patients and he overworked himself for the day. His schedule is only until 7 but now it is already 8 almost 9 because he doesn't have a choice. The other resident doctor are all busy with different patient.

Phana looked at the mirror in the locker room. He combed his hair, put some perfume, and tidied his collar before he closed the locker and got out.

Along his way, he met nurse Thanapon. He smile at him and was about to leave when nurse Thanapon speak.

“Someone is waiting for you, Dr. Kongthanin.”

“A patient?” Phana asked cluelessly. A little bit not in the mood because he just got changed his clothes. Going back inside the staff room and change his clothes will take so much if his time instead of just go to his place to sleep.

“No, Dr. Kongthanin.” Nurse Thanapon shakes his head.

“Then who?”

“He said he's your boyfriend. Uhhhh what is his name again?” Nurse Thanapon tilted his head, trying to remember the name but he can't so he added, “Sorry, but I can't remember but I think he said he is an engineer. He is also tall and handsome like you.” Nurse Thanapon said.

“Engineer?”

Nurse Thanapon nodded his head and left.

Phana's eyes widened in shocked boyfriend… engineer… Mingkwan. it was the first time he heard that word again after more than a year. He immediately smile and run to the first floor.

Mingkwan is there, sitting on the couch holding his phone on his hand. He is talking to his friends.

Phana slowly walks to the girl in the counter who is assigned to handle the patients information. “Since when he is here?”

“Dr. Kongthanin.” the girl in the counter called his name surprisingly. She didn't expect Phana's question, she never also expect that Phana is already beside here. “He's been waiting for you for almost 3 hours now. We told him that you are busy because you need to operate a patient and if he wants, we can just tell you that he visits you but he insists to wait you here. He also said he is your boyfriend.” the girl informed him because Phana is looking at him as if he is asking where are you going to answer my question.

“Almost 3 hours? He is still stubborn as always.” Phana shakes his head. The Mingkwan that he know is the Mingkwan in front of him. They are still the same.

“Soooo Dr. Kongthanin. Is he really your boyfriend?” the girl whisper excitedly. She is fan of BL so she will definitely giggles like a high school girl if they are really boyfriends.

Phana chuckles with that. He already knows why the girl is questioning him so he nod his head. “My boyfriend.”

“WAHHHHHH!” the girl said a little bit loud so some people are looking at them. Even Mingkwan who are talking with his friends on the phone.

A smile instantly formed to Mingkwan's face. Their eyes met and Phana immediately run to him and hug him.

“Excited much, Dr.” Mingkwan whisper which made Phana chuckles and nod his head but now his tears fall on his eyes.

Phana thought that seeing Mingkwan earlier in the coffee shop is just coincident. He also thought that Mingkwan doesn't love him anymore after he left him without saying goodbye during their college days, Mingkwan even act like he doesn't know him earlier so in his mind, he silently accepts that Mingkwan won't be his anymore. He accepted the fact that it was his fault. He accepted that Mingkwan wants them to be strangers again but Mingkwan appeared in front of him now and tells everyone that he is his boyfriend.