22: In His Arms Is My Favorite Place To Be.

Minsi's crazy and unexplainable dreams woke her up, as much as her full bladder

Minsi's crazy and unexplainable dreams woke her up, as much as her full bladder. Blinking away the tiredness and slight hungover, she suddenly felt someone moving from under her arm. Her eyes widened seeing no other than Mark sleeping next to her. Her arm was draped over his stomach while his was under her head. Suddenly, everything came back to her.

ᡣ𐭩

1:30am

"Stay, baby," Mark whined, lying his head on Minsi's shoulder who was about to call a cab. "It's so late, I'll worry about you."

The girl giggled, feeling his breath on her neck as he snuggled into her in the kitchen. She couldn't help but glance from time to time to make sure nobody; especially Hyunmin; saw. Thankfully, the boy was already in his bed meanwhile Chenle and Seogyu occupied the couch in the living room.

"Come on, look, even Seogyu stayed. No," he suddenly grabbed her hands and pulled towards his room. "I'm not letting you go."

"Mark—"

"Shh, you don't want to wake anyone up, do you?"

Minsi giggled, overly happy and tipsy. As soon as they entered Mark's room, he locked it behind them. It wasn't her first time being there but it sure felt a lot different now. Her giggles slowly faded away once her eyes met Mark's. He walked over to her, cupping her face and placing a soft kiss onto her lips. Minsi's mind was blank at that point while she only focused on the way Mark's lips moved against hers.

"I'll sleep on the floor if you want me to." he whispered in between kisses but Minsi shook her head.

"Definitely not." she wrapped her arms around the boy's neck, her answer making him crack a smile.

"Babe, we should go to bed," the girl mumbled as the kisses wouldn't stop.

"Mhm," Mark hummed, kissing her some more until both of them eventually chuckled. He pulled away, looking into her hazy and pretty eyes before placing a gentle peck on her cheek. "Hop in then."

Minsi glared at the bed, then down at her outfit. She didn't want to sleep in her clothes but doing so in just her underwear was a no-no too.

Mark's pearly whites showed as he knew exactly what the girl was thinking about. He grabbed a shirt from his closet, giving it to Minsi. After he turned around, she changed as quickly as possible, then revealing only her legs as Mark's shirt covered everything else. Seeing how it hung over her smaller body the Canadian boy's stomach filled with butterflies. She looked cute and sexy at the same time, making him lose his mind.

"Stop, don't look at me like this,"

Mark chuckled, watching as she hopped into his bed. Without much thought, he took off his shirt, not caring if Minsi was looking or not — but she was. Her eyes widened at the sight and she wanted to look away, but couldn't. Blinking dreamily, she watched tipsy Mark almost tripping over his feet as his sweatpants were next to go. They both laughed, shushing each other while doing so. And then, Mark was left with nothing but only his boxers on.