38: No More Trouble.

Minsi woke up in the middle of the night, having fallen asleep so early in the evening

Minsi woke up in the middle of the night, having fallen asleep so early in the evening. She blinked the tiredness away, feeling an arm under her head. When her vision was back, she smiled upon seeing Mark asleep next to her, his handsome face looking so soft. He stayed.

Carefully, she got up, her arm that was previously draped over his chest now moving away. The boy started ruffling, making Minsi freeze in order not to wake him up. Either way, his eyes opened and he squinted.

"Is everything ok?" he mumbled.

"Yes, go back to sleep." she quickly pecked his cheek, moving away right after but Mark pulled her back into his arms. "Babe, I have to pee." Minsi chuckled, her face against his chest.

"Ok but come back right away. I want to cuddle."

The girl giggled, feeling Mark's hold loosen as he let her do her thing. She couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend lying cutely on his side, his eyes closed again. It was a middle of the night yet a deep thought suddenly came to her mind. No matter what — she was going to be alright, because Mark was in her life.

 No matter what — she was going to be alright, because Mark was in her life

2 weeks later.

Minsi has been working like a maniac for the past few weeks. She worked with NCT WISH for their upcoming debut. She prepared a class with Taeyong and their dance team which managed to gain a high number of students thanks to Minsi's journey as a professional K-Pop choreographer. She tried her best with classes, actually succeeding most of the time. On top of all of that, she did everything in her power to find time for Mark and her friends.

Finally, after working so hard for days, the group of friends was going out for drinks. Minsi couldn't wait to see them all, to just eat, drink, talk and relax in the company of her favorite people — yes, Taeho now included too — so she eagerly got ready in her room.

As soon as she heard the doorbell, she burst through the door of her room, running over to open it for Mark. Seogyu and Taeho laughed out loud seeing the girl with so much energy, acting silly.

Minsi practically jumped at Mark, her whole weight now on him as she wrapped her legs and arms around his body.

"Baby," he chuckled, controlling his balance and hugging his girlfriend tightly.