-Her Consultation-

Tae's POV

It's been about a week since we got back... everything is back to normal, we're both back at work, Bang PDnim and Pdogg are seeing a psychologist after their few days with the boys (TXT)... Everything was going good, except for the fact that Y/N still hadn't gotten her period for this month, we were both starting to get worried, so today she has an appointment with Dr Kang... he's an old friend of my dad's and has been our family doctor for a long time...

On the way to your appointment with Dr Kang

Y/N: *slowly dozing off in the car*

Tae: *in mind* she's been quite tired lately, she's usually rather lively...

I thought she was just tired from our trip, but she should've recovered by now...

At the examination...

Dr Kang did multiple tests, except for one... he told us that Y/N was perfectly healthy for a 20-year-old female... since he couldn't find anything wrong with her health he said we should do the last test... although I knew it would come out negative, it wouldn't make sense for it to be positive...

Dr Kang: Mr and Mrs Kim... I don't see anything wrong with her health, she's perfectly healthy for a female of her age... there's only one more thing I can think of that would cause these symptoms... but let's run a test first...

Y/N was pretty quiet throughout the whole process... she looked like she was preparing for anything unexpected... she was trying to compose herself ahead of time... All the tests were finally done, we were there for a couple of hours but it's worth the wait if we can find out what's going on... Dr Kang said he had the results... I could feel my stomach turning upside down at my anxiousness in this situation... almost as if I was on a rollercoaster, except this feeling didn't make me smile or laugh...

Dr Kang: Congratulations... You're pregnant...

My heart was beating so fast that I could barely hear anything over its constant pulsating... Y/N is pregnant? But how could that be, we did everything necessary to prevent this... Y/N just sat there emotionless staring at Dr Kang's face that seemed to say everything besides congratulations, she looked like she was nothing but an expressionless sculpture as she stared at him...

Tae: Dr Kang, that can't be, she's been taking precautions and so have I...

Dr Kang: It's positive Mr Kim, she's 2 weeks pregnant already...

2 weeks? I tried to think back to what could've happened 2 weeks ago for this to happen when I suddenly remembered something...

Tae: Y/N? When we were in Spain, the night when we went to the dinner with the wine tasting... did you take birth control pills? I didn't see you take any...

I saw her face fill with an emotion of realisation, maybe a bit of horror...

Y/N: No... I don't think I did... I was so drunk that evening that I don't think I remembered to...

That makes sense... I wasn't upset about her being pregnant, in fact, I was quite thrilled, it just made me feel uneasy to not know how this happened and the fact that she's been so tired and moody lately made me worried... but now that we know what happened, we can talk about this and work through it...

Dr Kang: Unwanted pregnancies like this are common, where the couple didn't plan for this so soon into their marriage... most people opt for an abortion...

I was about to say no, but before I could, Y/N spoke...

Y/N: No! If it's okay with you love, I'd like to keep this baby...