-New Beginnings-

Y/N's POV

It's been about two weeks since I started truly recovering... I've been eating well, and tomorrow I'm starting work again, I've really missed Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai... Tae's also been taking better care of himself, his cheeks are slowly getting fuller again and he doesn't tremble like he used to... we go for evening walks and talk openly about our feelings... in all honesty, everything we went through with Saemi brought the both of us so much closer than we were before... There were certain things I wasn't ready for yet, like being tangled up in bed... or having too many guests over at once... the latter was difficult to avoid since we always had family members and friends from both sides pouring in for visits... they wanted to send their condolences and all that, but honestly I wished they'd just leave us alone to heal on our own... I just needed Tae, he's all I need for now...

Tae's POV

We're both on our way out of this horrible stage of our lives... our therapist said that if we keep this up, we'll be able to live our lives better soon... I've noticed a huge improvement in my performance as well... no more shaking and voice cracks during live stages... and my breathing is going back to normal... some days Y/N and I would just sit on the couch and talk about Saemi, we've learned to think of her as an important chapter in our lives. She made us stronger and brought us closer together... some days we'd cry together, but that's part of healing right? Most of our memories of Y/N being pregnant with Saemi were happy ones... those are the ones we're going to hold on to... Saemi's room is just the same... some days I would sit on the floor and cry there so that Y/N wouldn't see me... I knew she wouldn't find me there because she refused to set foot in the room... Mom (Mindy) also suggested that we clean that room out and turn it into something else, she said it'd only hinder our healing to kept full with Saemi's things... so I told Y/N that I we should donate all of Saemi's stuff to a nearby orphanage and turn the room into a study... I brought the idea up while we were at work but she said we'd further discuss it at home...

Y/N's POV

Tae wants to turn Saemi's room into a study, but I personally have other plans for the room... I'll have to discuss it with him later though... besides that, I've been enjoying work... the first day I got back the boys (TXT) ran up to me and asked me why I've been gone for so long and where Saemi was... I had to explain it in a gentle way that they could understand... they gave me hugs and tried to console me... I really did miss them... after all that we got straight into work, and they were doing so well... I'm sure they'll be able to debut soon... 

Timeskip at home

Tae and I sat together in the dining room at the table... we were eating dinner, made by me, I've recently enrolled in cooking classes... I seem to be the youngest one there, I mean not many 20-year-olds are married and have a husband to look after...

Tae: *takes a bite of the food* where did you order this from? It's really good... *continues to eat*

Y/N: is it that good? *takes a bite* mmm... it is good... I made it Love...

Tae: you made it? Nah...

Y/N: hey *playfully whacks his arm* I really did...

Tae: wow... *pecks your lips* how is that possible...

Y/N: I've been taking cooking classes lately...

Tae: *takes another bite* oh, so that's why you've been coming home late recently... why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: I wanted it to be a surprise...

Tae: *smiles* well, I am definitely surprised

We both enjoyed our dinner and talked before we went to the room... Tae was sitting on his side of the bed with his glasses on while reading a book about mental wellbeing... he always looks so cute with his specs