#2:

[Continuation from the previous chapter]

~Previously ~
As i slowly walked infront to our house, I slowly knocked on the door, I was getting anxious especially Dad who basically way more overprotective to me. As the door opened i saw my mother who gave birth of me. She was shocked to see me and was too stunned to speak, So i greet her.

"Hi Mom, I'm Home" i said and bowed as i did that mom screamed and hugged me tightly as her tears slowly flowed. My older sister Bridgette Moon Dupain Cheng - Arnold was there shocked to see as my mom pulled away she hugged me.

"You fucking jerk! I thought you died! You scared the living shit of me" My sister hugged me. They were shocked because there was a explosion that killed some Alpha's which is near my place actually.

I met with my other siblings my dad.... saw me but didn't even think to greet me dumbass... he's been cold to me cause he doesn't give a shit about me, Nah I'm just kidding he is actually very busy because he's a prohero in Ua also. But the audacity to ignore his own daughter who survived a fucking a explosion and attack ungrateful!
~Present ~

As i walked to the door, My mom started asking me about what happened in the Explosion near my house that day.

"Actually i was just talking to someone through my phone when i felt a ticking sound just right below the ground which i already assumed was a bomb the way it was made was the same as Azrael made. So i immediately told the people to get out and yeah get my team to de activated the bomb"i explained to my mom.

"But there was a explosion?" my mom was confused because how come there was still a bomb even though i disactive the bomb.
"Actually i made a illusion so that the villans thought i was dead, After that i fixed the places they destroyed"

"I'm so thankful that you are still alive, if not i don't know what I'm gonna do to be honest" My mom hold my hand, i saw her worried face. I hugged her. Then my stupid father interrupted our mother-daughter bond.

"It's a normal thing for you to realize there was a bomb of course you would do the simple thing" he said and i rolled my eyes. Someone like him doesn't even understand what kind of bomb he was talking about. He keeps underestimating me like he's Endeavour.

"Atleast she survived don't you want to -" mom's words were cut off when dad left. He's a jerk ever since i saved them from those stupid scientist. He started acted like he's Endeavour.

~A little later ~

After Me and my siblings had our dinner at our parents house and decided to left to my  mansion they all live temporarily. As i got inside, i was amazed how well they did to my old house when i just brought it. I put ny luggage to side and took off my coat and my heels.  My siblings went and sit beside me and asked questions.

"So what are you doing here in Japan?" my brother Izuku asked.
"Doing a stupid mission, My whole team is with me they are staying to my hotel i booked for them"

After a little chit chat my two older sisters went home to their family. My brother is staying to his dorm in Ua and i am left all alone in my house, i need a companion so i used a portal to go to Paris and get the miraculous box, i kept it there just incase something happen to me in the Alpha World. As i went to the Paris it was all damaged, broken and many people were staying in a evacuation center to heal and wait until their house was repaired.

 As i went to the Paris it was all damaged, broken and many people were staying in a evacuation center to heal and wait until their house was repaired