#6:

I've been in Ua for a couple of months now. I first entered Ua around April and today is  November. Today was supposed to be the attack of the villans but i feel like they are going to do something worse...

For the past month during my stay here in Ua, I've received several cases of rape and murder with the same scars. My team said that after them escaping and they get murdered just a day after they escaped. I'm pretty sure the person behind this is another of Azrael's another hidden member in his team.

As i was in my deep thoughts, i didn't realise Bakugo was inside of my dorm. He kissed my neck that made me get back to reality and i realise what he did, I threw a pillow at him. Which made him burst out laughing his ass out.

"You stupid! Why the fuck did you do that?!" i said hitting him as he still continue to laugh.
"Oh my gosh, Your reaction is fucking priceless" he said as he wiped his tears from laughing.
"Oh my gosh my stomach hurts from laughing" i just rolled my eyes.
"Hey listen, i just need to do that to make you go back to reality, you stupid fuck"
"Yeah, yeah whatever you say stupid" i said and rolled my eyes.

"By the way, Have you heard about the rape and murder case?" i asked as i was looking at the files of the victims that was reported. Bakugo seems know what i meant.
"Those.... Yeah I've heard about it. That has been going on ever since my 1st year here. Until now it hasn't been solved and the criminal wasn't arrested" Yuki said and went to my side.
"I have this documents about that case" i said and showed him the documents.

~The Reports~

"The rest wasn't documented unfortunately, the rest were killed before they could even escape

"The rest wasn't documented unfortunately, the rest were killed before they could even escape. I see the consentration in his eyes.
" Are you planning to have an investigation later? "he asked.
" Yes, i know it's dangerous but i have to go and see if there are still girls-"
" i want to come with you" he cut me off.

"Are you fucking joking!?"
"No does it look like i am fucking kidding"
"Yuki.... As much as i fucking care........ The last time i bought you with me during my investigation, You almost died! You were controlled and was forced to kill yourself! I don't want that to happen again" I was so close on breaking down when Bakugo hold my hand.
"I know you're worried about me because what happened last time, but please i want to help and arrest this fucker. I want to get justice to those girls who were raped and murdered. Please i want to help as much as i can" I finally give in and let him come with me.