#12:

Guilt filled inside of Bakugo's head. He never thought himself would hurt someone like Marinette his own Bluebell.

~Flashback ~

"Marinette!" Bakugo shouted with despair and guilt.
"Marinette! Fuck we were too late she already fainted" Clay cursed.
"No! Don't touch my bluebell! W-why? Why did you let me hurt her!?" Bakugo said as tears flow through his eyes as he hugged Marinette.
"Stay back!" Ava said as she froze Marinette's body.
"What did you do!?" Lyssy said.
"This will keep her for a moment so that her dark side won't try to get out of her body, Now we need to bring her to the cabin" Ava explained.
"My bluebell I'm sorry, I'm fucking sorry" Bakugo mumbles as he cries the unconscious Marinette.

~End of flashback ~

"Clay it's just a simple scratch geez" Toga complain.
"Yeah i fucking know if Marinette found out you got a single wound who would get killed? Us! Now stop moving before i turn you into a fucking ice block fucker!" Toga groaned with annoyance. As she turned to her right she saw her brother zoning out and felt empty.
" Do you think he'll be okay? "Toga asked.
" I don't know, I've never seen this side of Bakugo all throughout my time here"

The silence were erupted when a slam of a door made everyone looked and saw angry Mitsuki Bakugo in there.

"Where is my daughter and my son!?" Mitsuki told the receptionist.
"I'm so sorry maam-
" Mom I'm right here"Toga cut off the receptionist.
"Oh my! I thought something happened to you! We're you hurt? Did they do something to you? Tell me im gonna make them pay" Mitsuki said.
"Mom I'm fine, I just got a scratch uhm.... I think you need to check on Katsuki. He's having a hard time right now mom he isn't in good term" Toga said as she pointed at Bakugo.

Mitsuki slowly walked towards Bakugo. Masaru Bakugo decided to do all the talk.
"Katsuki, son are you alright?"Masaru asked.
" In this condition no. Not in a million will be"Bakugo said in honesty.
"Katsuki what happened? Tell us." Mitsuki said trying to be calm as possible.
Bakugo explained to them everything he knows not caring if he's crying or not.

"Katsuki it's not your fault"
"Dad it is my fucking fault she's in that situation! I know damn well I'm targeted and be used against her will but I'm such a stubborn bitch i didn't care what's going to happen as long as I'm there with her now look at her. If i just listen and stayed inside that damn cabin she wouldn't have risk her life again on saving me! "Bakugo said being frustrated.

" It's not, Accidents happens for a reason. You know you were targeted by the Villans but because you want to stay there you stayed. It's not your fault to what her condition is right now. Marinette still saved you even though she knows she's going to put herself in danger. Speaking of which where is Marinette? "
" Upstairs, unconscious. Deku said he'll just tell me if she gain her conscious. It's been 8 hours still nothing "Bakugo said and Mitsuki marched and went to the room where Marinette is resting.

Tom's Pov:
"I'm sorry sir but she might need to take the 1 year treatment for her eyes and hands to shift back to its original one" The doctor said.
"I understand thank you, we'll inform you if something happens to her" I said.

Sigh

Marinette what are you putting yourself into?

"Still nothing?" i asked.
"No, it won't shift back" Moonette said.
We were having trouble for her Death eyes, Destruction, Infection and her eyes to go back to its place to what happened earlier.

"That Azrael really won't stop until he has Marinette's power isn't he?" I said getting irritated.
"He won't of course. He found out Marinette's true quirk and decided to use her greatest weakness against her" Izuku answered. I let out a sigh. This isn't going to end until Azrael is damn dead.

While we were waiting for Marinette to shift back, A loud shout interrupted us.

"Where is Marinette!? I need to see her! My son is having a mental breakdown for not hearing any news to her!" Mitsuki Bakugo shouted.
"Ma'am it's dangerous to be in here! Please i would advise you to go back" The guards tried pushing her away but she wouldn't bug.
"I'm not leaving until i heard something about Marinette's condition" Mitsuki said.
"Mom stop! It really is dangerous and she needs to rest please stop it" Bakugo said. As i observe on him he hasn't been sleeping i can tell because he is having eye bags and having to be no energy. Then my wife called me.

"Tom look" She said. There i saw Marinette slowly shifting and going back to her human form. Realization hit me when i realise Marinette and Bakugo are soul mates.

~Flashback ~
"Marinette you need to stay away from that human!" i keep on telling her but she wouldn't listen. She ignored me and just head back to her room. Sometimes i would caught her talking to him and that's when i would block his number at her phone that causes us to fight most of the time.

" Leave him? Distance myself at him? Why? Oh beautiful he's a human and you expect every damn human treats us like the others treats us before? Why should i distance myself at Bakugo when he's all i had? He was there when i need him, he was there when i was suffering even my own damn dad doesn't know i was being fucking picked up by some bitches! " And she left and never go outside. Ever since we all got reunite she always distance herself at me because of how i treat her. I keep on telling her to distance herself to a human because humans despite us.
~End of flashbacks ~

" Everyone be quiet. Everyone in this room out!" My wife looked at me. "Yes honey even you" she understood and left to talk with Mitsuki. "Katsuki you stay" he was hesitant for a while but agreed at the end.

"You know i always think you manipulate her mind to think you were kind to her and treat her different than others. She always talks about to you to her sisters you know" He looked at Marinette with such despair and guilt in his face.

"It's not your fault she's in that condition. She knew she was going to end up like this but didn't care as long as you're safe. She's willing to risk her life just to save you, you know that right?" He nodded his head.

"How long is gonna take the treatment for her to recover? " he asked.

"1 and a half year.... Her body's condition is stable but her mind and mental health is much, much worse and  she isn't stable for a moment. She have alot of wounds that's going to take months to heal and her mental health that needs to be observed" I explained.

"A year and a half........ Does that mean i can't see her at that time? Why can't i come? I want to be there when she wakes up."

"Bakugo as much as i also want you to be there when she gains her conscious but it won't be easy. Marinette will lose her control especially when she finally has the last emerald and the beast inside her is pretty active and it's living inside of her with no seal to lock him up. Marinette needs alot of time to control herself and know herself better it will take some time but it's for the best"

"Will she be okay aftet what i did......"

"She will she managed to survive so much i bet she'll survive."

" Bakugo I promise you Marinette is gonna be okay when she gains her conscious. I'll get her to give gifts to cheer you up. You can wait right? "

"A year in a half is such a long time, I think i can wait for her"

"But at the end of it, Its worth it"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bakubro where is Marinette? She isn't coming?" Kirishima asked.
"No she needs a treatment that requires her to be in there for a year in a half to recover"
"A year in a half!? That's too much" Toga complain.
"Yeah but it's for the best, it's for her and our safety after all"
"Hey Bakubro we're here for you. We'll be here for you through good and bad times we'll be here" Denki said.
"Thanks, i..... Really appreciate it. Let's go?" they nodded and head back to ua.

I can wait for you Marinette....... I'll be waiting for you.