#7:

As we got back to Ua,I Stayed Silent so that Yuki wouldn't question me. As i got to my dorm. I heard a whisper in the back of my head.

"He's gonna make Bakugo kill you"

"Turn against Ua"

"It's all your fault!!!"

"Stop it!!" i screamed. This is why i never want people knowing who i truly am. To be honest i don't even know who i am anymore.

~Flashback ~
"I'm sorry maam but your daughter is a danger to our community, She has a deadly power that could kill us" the doctor said and told us to leave. I didn't like how people treat me because of who i am. I have a deadly quirk called "Death Eyes", "Infection and Destruction" On my right Hand is the infection which is a deadly quirk that infects people and kills them. This is one of the most dangerous quirk that exist. On my left hand is the destruction, yes i have a miraculous of the cat but my quirk of the destruction is much stronger than the miraculous. If in the miraculous has a limit my quirks don't but once used too much could make my hand turn black that could hurt alot.

Ever since childhood i have a beast living inside of me, 𝘪 never want to use my power that the beast inside of me have. Why? Because of how much I don't want to cause harm to others. When i was playing alone a girl who has a bun hairstyle, Ocean Blue hair color around 5 inches smaller than me was accusing me for breaking her toy i was annoyed of how annoying she was that's why i turn her into a stone that i made everyone hated me called me "Monster" "Heartless"i hated humans despise their attitude and behaviour to us alpha's.

~End of flashback~

I saw Bakugo rushed into my room and saw me sitting in the floor,I didn't want people to be in my life and just randomly left without saying anything to me. I stopped chasing people because they'll just leave. I became distant to people and insist on being talkative when i know that people will just leave me.

"I'm fine just leave me alone for a moment" Don't go

"Are you sure?" he asked desperately to make me calm down.

"Yes just go please" Please stay i can't.

He sighs and stay on my side comforting me.

"i hate everything" i muttered.
"I hate it, I hate people taking advantage of me because I'm a girl. I hate everything" i said clinging on him.

He stayed silent and listen to me, I may look tough outside but I'm not inside. I'm a fragile person.

"You can leave now, I'll sleep here. You can go back to your dorm" i said wiping my tears.
"No, I'm staying in here. It's either you like it or not." he said gritting his teeth. We end up cuddling together.

~The next day~
I head to the class. After the class my dad calls me to his office. I went there and sit on a chair and let him talk.

"You have 30 minutes to explain why do you want me here" i said coldly.

He started throwing tantrums to me,He somehow found out i was with Bakugo during our investigation, He also found out he was with me last night. He told me to distance myself to him because he's a human. After 30 minutes i look at him, He's frustrated.

"Distance myself from him? Why should i when he was there when i was hurt? He was there when i have no one with me. He was there to support me. He was there when i need him. He was there treating me much more better than my own fucking dad. He was there when i need moral support when Michael was gone. Let me ask a damn question dad. Where the fuck were you when i was suffering? Where were you when i lost everyone in my life? Where were you when i was bullied? Where were you when i can't control myself? Where were you when i need you? Nowhere! Because you fucking abandoned me! You left me. You chose to save others while your own daughter was there suffering! You choose to be a Ua Prohero when you can't even help your own daughter! "i sigh.