#11: BAKUGO V. S. MARINETTE PT. 2

~Continuation from the previous chapter ~

Clay Pov:
It's been 4 hours since we last encounter with Marinette. Aphmau [Lady Irene] is panicking if she have died by now but she told us not to go out if she isn't back. Who's going to fucking seee if she's still alive if we aren't allowed to go out.

"What do we do now? My bestfriend is out there! Probably fighting against my brother!" Toga said. Maybe she's right Marinette really is fighting against Bakugo right now. Then the door opened itself and there we saw Marinette with many wounds, the wounds are obviously from a knife and she sure is in pain.

" Marinette! "Toga and Aphmau said in sync. Before they could reach her she gesture them to stay away.
" Clay i need my blindfold and gloves, My quirk is activating."She said which I understand what she meant. Her dangerous Quirks are activating and it's pretty active. When she look at me i saw her   right eye turned red that look like a fox eye.

 When she look at me i saw her   right eye turned red that look like a fox eye

I handed her the things she needs. Michael is inside so he wouldn't see what i just saw.

"Mari..... What happened to your eye?" Toga asked a bit terrified.
"I almost used the power inside of me that's why my eye looks like that" she said and left, probably stitch herself.

Marinette's Pov :
I was stitching myself in the bathroom but the words Bakugo said wouldn't leave my head.

"All i did was fucking use you! Feel you loved that for the fact i never care!"

"I only talk to you because i felt bad"

"I hate you. God, does it feel good to finally say that"

"I never loved you"

"You were nothing to me"

"You really thought you mean anything to me? Well you're fucking wrong"

I punched the mirror infront of me.

Azrael, I'll end you soon. You want to include everyone then I'll include your asshole father experiment inside me to kill you.

I look at myself at the broken glass.

Hah maybe i am a monster that people didn't know what kind.

I put back my blindfold and my gloves and head back to the lobby where they are. I felt like i was about to collapse, My team became alert and wanted to help me but i told them I'm okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Irene and Alpha [Aphmau & Aaron] will be together to fight some of the controlled ones. Sylvie and Meinad [Sylvannah and Melissa] both of you will be at the cabin to help the others to heal the people that was injured, You're coming with them Michael and Inko. "They understand." Arne, Dark, Sybil, Nightmare, Sun [Alex, Light, Lyssy, Clay , Drista] will be the backup i believe some of your soul mates is also in here and also hypnotised which i want you to fight them "i instructed them to what they do.