#5: The threatening letter

~Previously ~
"Fucking pests" Bakugo muttered under his breath, i can tell he want to attack them so hard but i stopped Bakugo just incase he gets wild.
"Azrael..." i said angrily.
"Oh my dear Marinette, Don't worry just a little more time. I'll have you on my own and I'll murder every. Single one of your beloved" he said obsessively.
"I fucking told you so many times Azrael! Leave me the fuck alone! I don't love you, You aren't going to fucking kill anyone on my sight. You already fucking killed my cousin right into my eyes!" I said angrily as i step up.
"Oh my dear Marinette" he said and jumped down and starts going my way.
"Im only doing this for you, you don't deserve this people you only deserve me" he tried holding me but i brushed it away. "I'll be back soon and thay time you'll be finally mine" he said and left.
"That jerk! I'll fucking kill him!" i angrily shouted and stormed off.
~Present ~

Marinette's Pov :
It's been a month since the attack of villans last happen. The class still continue not them knowing i was raging inside my blood. Thankfully i managed to calm down, It took a long time but thankfully it's done.

Some students still asked but because my brother knows my range will activate if i keep remembering that time, So he explains it to them carefully not leaking that we are alphas.

I just got here in Ua, We have a mission both Class1-A and Class1-B is joining it's some sort of hero and villan kind of thing. And finally i get to wear my hero outfit.

I was in the bathroom changing when i felt like being watched by someone a pervert in exact actually.

"Is it just be or we are being watched by a pervert?" i asked the girls, they all let out a sigh.
"Yes it all happened ever since the first year, The purple grape head asshole is watching us" Jiro said, She had this like a purple hair as much as o remember her quirk is like a earphone type of thing. At first i was confused who they were talking about but then realization hit me, I knew who they were talking about. It was Mineta it made sense. I used my hair to slid it in the small hole and hit him with it and the girls thanked me.

[Marinette's hero outfit at the top]

As i finished changing Ochacko looked at me like i was a goddess.

"Marinette your outfit is so pretty, You look like a goddess" i was taken back by the compliment and thanked her.

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

We were waiting for the girls to be here. The hell is taking them this damn long!? Geez, As much as i fucking like my Blueberry but why are they so fucking slow or whatever. My thoughts were interrupted by Deku, I angrily glared at him but he motioned me to look at the entrance and saw Marinette my blueberry there looking amazing with her hero outfit. I probably look like i was damn drooling i saw that Ugly piece of shit looking at my bluebell wanting to touch her damm tits. Fucking pervert i hit him and Sensei Aizawa finally talked.

No one's Pov:
"Greetings Problem Children's" Aizawa said and made everyone greet him automatically.
"Today we are here for your another mission, I want to see if you have improved from Last time. Since Marinette Dupain Cheng, Clay Anderson and Drista Anderson were new they get to see first what to do" Aizawa explained and with that everyone formed a line according to their time to battle.

Round 1:
Yosetsu Awase, Sen Kaibara, Shidai Kurogiro vs. Mezoe Shoji, Katsuki Bakugo, Denki Kaminari

Round 2:
Itsuka Kendo,Yui Kodai, Ibara Shiozaki vs. Momo Yaoyoruzu, Mina Ashido, Ochacko Uraraka

Round 3:
Pony Tsunotori, Setsuna Tokage, Kinoko Komori vs. Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Himiko Toga Bakugo

Round 4:
Togaru Kamikiri, Manga Fukidashi, Reiko Yanagi vs. Shoto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokyoyami, Hanta Sero