A genius solution enter my master piece.........Mira!!!

Last Time on Dragon Ball D Goku after telling his friends he would be returning for the tournament gave everyone an extra push to train as hard as possible for the month upcoming to the tournament Gohan took to teaching Goten how to fly and Videl due to blackmail and Daiko took to trying to pair Videl and Gohan together due to Videls blackmail how will things play out? Find out right now on DRAGON BALL D!

Daiko POV

Uncle kakarot is returning for the world martial arts tournament after a long day of training Vomi asked me to come to the lab after I finished my training session in the gravity chamber I stalk my way over to the lab "hey Vomi I'm here what did you need help with?"

"Daiko thank you so much for helping out today" she said cheerfully she walks me over to a device she made a remote then points me in the opposite direction I look over and it's a healing pod "Vomi no way!" I run over to the door and open it, it l...

"Daiko thank you so much for helping out today" she said cheerfully she walks me over to a device she made a remote then points me in the opposite direction I look over and it's a healing pod "Vomi no way!" I run over to the door and open it, it looks just like the one from when I was a kid

"I'm super sore mind if I hop right in?" She chuckles "yeah no problem! Go ahead I wanted you to be the first to try it anyways don't tell Vegeta he will be pissed."

"Like I'll let that grouch shout at you"

Third person pov

Daiko turns his body around to face the machine as he began removing his shirt not noticing the blush creeping onto Vomi's face her blush would only deepen when he decided to remove his pants but quickly disappeared as she notice the scars riddling the young boys body he couldn't have been more than 17 and he looked like a war veteran. "Oh my Daiko your.....scars........."

He chuckled "Yeah it's a lot my Dad Vegeta and I have a bunch because unlike the earthlings we didn't have senzu beans and the healing pods only heals the injuries not produce new skin cells and what not."

"Oh I see well let's fire this up" Daiko just in and takes a seat pulling on the oxygen mask

Vomi goes over to a control panel and hit the remote for the door "I was hoping I got the healing agent right Bulma told me you asked her to make one but she had some many other projects she lost track of time so I found the schematics and finished it up."

"(That's really nice of her.....)" he thought to himself she begins using the panel and starts the machine turning it out and immediately he could feel his muscles rejuvenating "She's a natural! And this only took her a few weeks!"

"How is it?" She asked from behind the glass all Daiko could do was thumbs up he see her smiles then closes his eye to relax again it would be about an hour before he would come out honestly it felt nostalgic in the right way at least so he decided to bask in it for a bit

20 minutes pass and Vomi returned to check on Daiko to which an infinity symbol Glowed from underneath the machine "huh?" Vomi looked confused "Daiko!" She shouted thinking the machine overloaded somehow and was going to explode