Chapter 2:

Last time on Dragon ball z
Piccolo and the two young saiyans are due to begin there training any moment now Goku has been given the opportunity to take snakeway to train with king Kai and krillin searches for the z fighterz in preparation of the saiyan invasion in one year will they become strong enough to challenge this ungodly threat find out right now On dragon ball z

(Goku)

Goku: "Woaaah! So this is snake way huh?"Guide: " Yes indeed

Guide: " Yes indeed."
Goku: "Wow......What am I supposed to do now?"
Guide: " Just start walking you'll want to take snake way all the way to the very end. That where you'll find king Kai."
I hop onto the snakes head.
Goku: " Sure is long huh?"

Guide: " Yes......in fact according to legend snake way is a million miles end to end."
Goku: "A MILLION MILES!" I shout appalled at the distance.
Goku: " Has anyone ever made it the whole way?"
Guide: " Only one in the last 100 million years it was the great king Yemma himself of my memory serves me."
Goku: " The big guy from before?........well I guess if there was one person who's made it before I can do it as well."

Guide: " It's possible but please be careful not to fall of into the clouds hell lies beneath those clouds and once you go there you can never come back."
Goku: " really wow.......oh hey! What do I eat? Maybe I should have packed a lunch or something."
Guide: " you'll be fine the your already dead so your most likely not going to die again because of starvation at least."

Goku: "I guess I should get started. WOO HOO" I yell flying into the distance.

(Daiko)

Piccolo and I land at in a pond he is still carrying Gohan
Piccolo: " without a doubt your the strongest one of us here brat. The rest of us will have to play catch up and then some so we can maximize the effectiveness of our training."
Daiko: " Right but what about Gohan he doesn't seem to have that saiyan grit if you get what I am saying."

Piccolo: "Your right your idiot uncle let him be soft this is going to be a long year......" piccolo gold Gohan up by the back of his shirt. "Alright kid I let you sleep enough get up it's time to start training!" Gohan doesn't wake up "tch!"
Piccolo tosses him Into the water
Daiko: "is that how you earthlings wake people up? Looks dangerous."
Piccolo: "sorta I don't have time to sing him a lullaby and get him a nice snack

Gohan wakes up choking on the water he inhaled
Gohan: " Huh!?! What's g-going on!" He ask turning around
Piccolo: " we have to talk get out of the water."
Gohan looks scared to see us both
Gohan: " you not my dad! WHERE ARE YOU DADDY!?"
He starts to run around in the water calling out for his dad
Before finally giving up and crying.

Daiko: "this is going to be a reoccurring thing that's going to get old real quick isn't it?"
Piccolo just sighs at the statement
Piccolo: "Spoiled brat! We don't have time for this!" Piccolo grabs Gohan but he flails into resistance to no effect piccolo places him on the ground out of the bound and I walk over