26

Jungkook tried to keep it cool when Hoseok showed excitement about tomorrow's news. Yeah, tomorrow there will be an announcement of the football national team members. Every year there will be one or two young members will get selected and they will get the best training and good exposure.

" Bro, I know you will get selected"

" I don't know. If I get selected I will be giving you a big party"

Jungkook smiles when Hoseok makes winning signs. He hopes he will be okay whatever the announcement is going to be because Seokjin said so. Yesterday night Jungkook got the whole night cuddles which helped with his nerves. He doesn't know how to explain it but it does matter to have someone beside you who holds you tightly and says everything will be okay despite how strong you are.

Oh!! Taehyung is throwing a luxury party in his new penthouse. He bought a new apartment in Paris too. Jungkook can't imagine how much money Taehyung is making to buy these luxury houses back to back.

Jungkook doesn't hate Taehyung, but he dislikes him for sure. Especially when he is near, Seokjin. Sometimes he just wants to push those long slender arms out of seokjin's shoulder, Just like now. He takes a deep breath as he joins Jimin's selfie with all of them. Taehyung's hands are draped around seokjin. Jungkook feels jealous in his every bone.

The clicks go on, Jungkook distances himself in between, and it goes unnoticed. He takes the chips packet and starts eating it. He is not a social media lover, so he doesn't care how he looks in photos to post them anywhere.

The party goes on, and the alcohol tastes costly. Jungkook gets lost in observing the interior. Taehyung does have a taste and Jungkook will never be patient to shop these many items. Sometimes these things make him think...you know, like what made Seokjin fall for Taehyung, is it his artistic mind or fashion sense, or maybe his handsome face? Once it starts he gets into his mind...., way too much. 

" Seokjin "

" Ahh Yoongi, why are you scaring me?"

Seokjin turns around and sees his friend who has an unimpressed look, like always.

" what are you doing here?"

Seokjin lifts his hands and shows the cigarette between his fingers

" Give me one"

Both exhaled the smoke together and smiled at their childishness.

" We used to do it then. Why does it feel like ages back? Are we getting old?"

Seokjin asks, sometimes he does feel the time is just running.

" Yeah for sure. My back cries every day"

" You are born as grandpa, Yoongi Chi''

"Whatever...now can you stop the bullshit and talk to Jungkook"

" Talk about what?"

" How do you feel about him?"

" And, how do I feel about him"?

Yoongi wants to punch his handsome friend's face for sure.

" Seokjin, this is just stupid. What are you afraid of!?"

Seokjin inhales and exhales the smoke looking at the sky, he looks inside so he can see all of his friends chatting, and Jungkook tries to control his eyes from rolling, he is born sassy. And seokjin loves that.

" Are you afraid of getting hurt again?"

" No,...i think even if Jungkook doesn't feel anything I will continue to love him. It's just that...i am selfish, trying to enjoy more time with him, making more memories every day. One day when he leaves I don't want him to regret anything about us. I want him to keep me in his good memories, and a smile should form on his face whenever he thinks about me. I want to be the best person he ever met in his lifetime, Yoongi ah"

" Best person!! By not telling how exactly you feel about him? "

" He is in his peak time? I don't know what to say, he is a young boy with so many dreams Yoongi. His views are wide. And life is not stagnant for him. Once he gets accepted to the team, his life will change, and many things will become his past, including me too. I don't want to hold back anything. You know that saying 'Just go with the flow' I am trying to be a cool one here. And I...i am so in love with him makes me let him go"

" Why handsome people are so dumb?"

Seokjin pouts when Yoongi leaves. His eyes fill with tears but never run down. If he is true to himself all he wants to do right now is, just hug Jungkook tightly tell him how much he loves him, and ask him to give him a chance. One chance.

It's not Jungkook's problem to have standards when it comes to jokes. He couldn't laugh at Hosoek's jokes, nothing personal. His eyes fall back on Taehyung, the way he carries himself, the way he laughs and shakes his head. He has pretty moles maybe seokjin kissed them all. Oh....his breath struck, he tried to ease his senses.

He follows Taehyung who is going to call Seokjin.

" I will call him"

Jungkook beats Taehyung and walks fast.

" That's okay Jungkook I will call Hyung, he must be smoking. I know how to make him join us faster"

" Maybe I do know it too. It's been a few years maybe the same things don't work. "

Taehyung looks amused and checks Jungkook.

" Hmm, I wonder how much you know "

" Enough. I know enough I guess"

" That's good then. Then what are you afraid of?"

Jungkook's eyebrows are raised and he takes a step forward without knowing.

" Afraid?"

" Sorry, Maybe not a good choice of word from me. Jungkook, I'm Jealous of you"

" what?? Jealous of me??"

" Hmm..."

Taehyung doesn't say much but he unlocks the door and walks to seokjin where he is standing leaning against the wall while looking at the night sky.

" Hyung, are you flirting with the moon!"?

" Oh, Taehyung its opposite moon is flirting with me "

" That can be true though"

Jungkook clears his throat showing his presence. He comes to stand beside seokjin, not hesitating before removing the cigarette between his lips. He smashes it in the ashtray.

" oh, do you also not like smoking Jungkook? He is just like me, hyung. Right??"

" Hmm.."

" Trust me Jungkook, I never thought I would ever do shotgunning!! till I met Seokjin Hyung. I coughed like crazy."

Seokjin didn't expect it,  Taehyung was casual about it. Not in front of Jungkook, but... He doesn't know how Seokjin feels so...he can't blame him.

" Oh...but I enjoyed it though. When seokjin exhaled deep inside my mouth for the first time I liked it. I think the second time I enjoyed it more and recent shotgunning was just memorable because I was practically inside him"

Seokjin coughs louder and Taehyung looks too stunned to explain.

" Guys come inside, it's time for Karaoke"

Namjoon calls them, thanks to him. Seokjin is the first one to leave.

💜

Sorry for the short chapter🥺