Prologue.

Enchanted forest past Lilly's pov. Lilly sat in her brother's carriage as the charming family travelled to visit the white family. Lilly was extremely excited to visit the white family mainly because Snow White was her best friend.the white family used to  consist of queen Eva snow's mother but after the death of queen Eva the king snow's father had married who Lilly considered as the wickedest woman in the kingdom the evil queen. But snow's father couldn't seem to see how wicked his wife truly was and now because of the evil queen snow was a bandit on the run living with seven dwarves and that made Lilly's blood boil with rage that the evil queen had turned her best friend into a bandit. Something was extremely different about Lilly that most of the Charming's weren't known to have Lilly had magic and none of the Charming's ancestors had magic so where Lilly's magic had come from was a complete mystery to the charming family. Lilly glanced out the carriage window and spotted a man lying against a tree stop the carriage". Lilly cried. What is it Lilly"? Charming asked his sister as the carriage came to a halt.there's a man lying against the tree we can't just leave him there". Lilly replied. Lilly got out of the carriage and ran over to the man are you okay sir"? Lilly asked.