1. day of school

" It's first day of school Dishu(female lead) in her new school she is in hurry for first day she wake up and get ready for school she do ponytail and wear grey pent and black shirt she is looking like a cute devil and after few mins she reach at bus stop and soon her van reached "

Dishu: (Am too nervous for school I don't know how will be it I hope I got new friends and a good environment)" van moving towards other stop and stopped there a girl set in font side of them girl named Arzoo(class mate) she look at dishu   and in...

" van moving towards other stop and stopped there a girl set in font side of them girl named Arzoo(class mate) she look at dishu and in her side her sister div they both are cousin they look at each other and then smile to her arzoo Give hand for handshake they became good friends at first talk she is really a nice girl after that they reach at school arzoo help dishu and div to see school campus and after that they went near water Colleer there they see ground and dishu and div was little bit nervous becz every thing is new for them after some time dishu eyes meet with a boy named sujal (arzoo's friend )

Arzoo: hey! dishu and div came let me introduce you or junior sujal he is mine good friend as well as brother

sujal: hello! arzoo is they are ur new friends, nice to meet u dishu and div

"sujal still focus in dishu that was noticed by arzoo and show smirk 😏 at him and sujal notice that arzzoo is see him he fast change his expression and start talk with themm"

Dishu: arzoo I think we are late for our class

div : yes I think also everyone was moving towards class rooms

"everyone look around they find that almost everyone was gonee"

Arzoo: yeah! let's goo inside go inside I wanna to introduce both u with mine more friends

"arzoo start moving towards class room and she hold div hand they both start moving . sujal give a smile to dishu in return she also smile she look like a sweet baby girl

Dishu : bye see u soon

" dishu said in her baby voice and went Bhind div and arzoo"

sujal :" hayeee she is look dam! hot and beautiful "

"after that those girls reach in class and arzoo continue with her other friends div and dishu sit on 1st line desks they both look little bit nervous slowly everyone settle down on there sit"

Komal mam(school teacher): good morning students u all grown up but still no knows manner am say right lakshy (class most famous boy with great personality and topper and As well as good in sports )

lakshy: ( trying to control his laugh ) yes off course mam they all forgot there manner don't worry mam am here I will teach them good manner you know mam a good study

Komal mam : yes off course I know how much good study u aree now leave that mess and listen class your teacher will be there soon
now new student plz stand up on ur sits remain sit on ur sits

" div and dishu and many more study stand on there sits hole class eyes went on them "

Komal mam : OK now one by one came in front and tell me some details for school formalities

" one bye one everyone came and tell mam what see ask when dishu try that time boys start and lakshy start run that time his hand touch with dishu's hand and that time lakshy skip his heart beat for a sec his eyes meet with dishu eyes and then shee Break eye contact with him and mam punish hi to stand out side from class"

" dishu is sitting alone div is with arzoo so a boy cut hair style girl came and sit with dishu "

Rani : hey dishu

dishu: hlo! ( dam sitt !! here boys sit with girl oh no that's bad if that boy miss behave with me I don't know how to fight or if that boy start feeling oh shit yrr Kider fass gai ma "

Arzoo: what happened yrr why u look little bit in tension

dishu: arzoo can we talk alone I wanna to ask something

"Arzoo nodded and they went at last desk "

Arzoo: what happened dishu is some think wrong

Dishu: actually.....

" arzoo look with question mark ❓️ face"

dishu: yrr that boy sit with me is there everyone sit like that is it normal for you actually it bit odd for me can u say him to don't sitt with mee becz it's little bit uncomfortable I never sit like with unknown boys

"Arzoo start laugh"

arzoo: she is a girl her name is Rani her voice is deep but that not mean she is boy be chill yrr not is like that as u think yrr be normally

dishu: ohh godd so so sorry yrr he look like boy his voice was deep but i not mean say to say yrr I mean she 😅

" dishu say and then she feel little bit shy for her words but arzoo smile and went in front and start telling everyone what actually happened "

dishu: sorry Rani I not mean to say that

" dishu apologise and then she sit with her "

" bell ring and everyone went down stairs when she dishu came out of class a boy name additya(lakshy's good friend) he is late so he missed first lecture but 1st lecture is free so nothing is wrong there and he suddenly push dishu so shee step back little bitt and aadi(aaditya's shot name) look at her and his heart beat skip a bit "

Aaddi: so so I don't wanna to hurt u just am I little bit hurry

"everyone there look at her becz aadi never be such soft with anyone but dishu didn't know so he she smile a bit and went "

lakshy : still standing out side of class she hit different Hanna yrr

"lakshy say to him and addi nodded later both of them went in class"

•♡••••••♡••••••♡•••••♡•••••••♡•••••♡•••••♡•••

Hope full u all love ❤️ this page the story have a boy twist soon...

it's mine first book hope you all love this🥰