3. Questions mark..?

( Dishu came back home and shee normal do her routine : study , dinner, walk , reading and then she sleep )

Dishu:(That's really mess day rain , sujal,and that boy whatever focus on ur studies girls these things did not matter for you at end you and ur self)

(she sleep while thinking about about her past days after that she took deep sleep )

In her dream

(>^_^)>..........(-_-*)

( Dishu she in standing near window after that she feel a hand coming towards herr waist those heavy hands slowly came from her back and stopped on front of stomach slowly she feel that there someone Taking breath near her ear and she sudden turn but she didn't know whom is he becz she is not able to see his face but that boy didn't leave her waist he keep holding her waist and slowly start coming towards her she Try to puch him back but she can't able to do slowly that boy stopped near her ear and speak " hello " his voice is deep and that mKe her feel little scare and slowly dishu start Taking step back but at last she reach at the end of window and then he place his one hand on her shoulder and other on window his hand slowly start moving down towards her waist she feel that she he touch his waist skin but she is still wear school uniform and that make her a bit nervous her breath was stopped and that noticed by that boy he say " Take breath other wise u will die " he say in deep voice but dishu can not able to breath still becz she is shy type person and then he slowly start leaving her to take breath and she feel that the boy is little bit away from her and then she take breath and try to run from there but that boy hold her hand and spin her puch her towards him they had back hug that boy hand near her neck and other hand holding dishu's hand and near her waist dishu back facing his front and that boy chin in on her shoulder dishu's other hand touch boy hand which is near her neck and that boy speak" dear don't try to run am not going to hurt you and don't take test of patience level you know I have short temper " while say this boy hand which is near her neck slow loose her grip and the hand near her waist is puch her towards him and then he again speak " It's really nice weather and I know u love rain and this season also give romantic am right dear " she didn't say anything think and she slowly try to remove her self from his grip but she is failed and again he say " hey am try to talk to you and you keep trying to walk away from me " he say I cold and little bit angry mood that make her stopped but going that childish activity and then shee look at weather and she thought yes it really nice weather and also romantic and then her brain give her alram what are u doing yrr that boy is unknown person if he do something to u if he hurt u what happened and then shee came back to his since and bite that boy hand and try to run from there and she is successful she run upward stairs and then she see no one is there on 1st floor so she start hide her self there she run in one class and the sit under last desk and start hoping that no one can see her and that boy leave and go back from there but she listen a sound have from out side " hlo dear where are you I wanna to spend more timee with u come fast time didn't stop for us I plan a lot for us " she feel that he in her room and that voice is near her and then she look but wards and she that boy is there and look at her smirk and say " u are out dear now came out fast don't make me angry becz I didn't like those people did not listen me in first time and she ignore her and sit at there and then that boy pickup her with hand and puch her in wall and then slowly up fold her sleeves and say " u make me run and now it's mine turn to punish you " and she close her eyes and she hear sound that is too loud this is sound of some one puch a desh and then sit on it she is too scared and the some one touch her chin to make eye contact and she slowly open eye and she he is there he is sitting on desk and she is on ground hiding her face in her knees and that boy look at her with smirk and then he slowly came near her and she wake up..