4. Group of school

( everyone reach at school a Announcement
Held in Corridor And slowly all students start moving towards their respective classes While everyone reached in their class there was a new group of boys Sitting on last 3 benches and everyone coming towards them and saying hello. It seems like they are most famous group of class and school and one of them look like their leader. And other one is sitting beside Him is look like his one of good friend.They all are laughing and having fun together.And every One one talking about them , there are some new member those are Less familiar to other class)

(Div sit alone in last desh and then a other class then Then a girl joined her then a girl joined her )

Div : hey u can sit here

Shreya: Thank you.It seems like you are a new student .Hello, my name is Shreya sherma, what's your name

Div: hello Am div Yes i'm here new one I join school from Tommorw

SHERYA : oh that's great it feels great that I got a new friend

( she say that with a great smile on her face and div also feel that shee also got a good friends )

Div : Hey yrr did u know whom is these boys they aree many be too focus there

Shreya: oh ha they are famous there let me explain whom they are first look whom is small hair and little bit more health he is main or center of among themm and whom sitt with him is this closet Friend and he is silent and introvert so I don't know, much about him and on last second desh these are new boys and on next desh mean last 3rd one of them is new and the other one is parteek and he is look little ajeeb and on next desh these two girls are also new so I don't know

Div: oh I know these two girl we are from same school but am in section B and they are in section A one is muskan and other is Sneha they look good remain I don't know , much and muskan is close to Dishu whom standing near Prayag

Sherya : ohk

( 1st boy name is harsh he is smart and handsome as well he have anger issue and he is understand able person as he is same as his personality smart , understand, rich , cute , friendly , anger issues and good in study as well he is tall in hight near 5.11 and his voice is queit deep and will bit child Accent in his voice )

( Harsh)

(2nd boy named vishwas  and evey one say him Vishu as well he sit with harsh and he is less talkative and normal boy he also have same anger issue as harsh he is quit silent killer he is have tall hight near 5.11 and he voice less light then harsh but we can say it deep but will bit )

( Vishu)

( last 2nd desh sitting in front of harsh is Nitin Vishu ' s best friend he is in small height boy and this childish nature and is sweet to talk with everyone he is 0 anger issues and he is silent smart and dirty minded of group his boy is like a sweet boy or cute childen)

( Nitin)

( he is sitting with Nitin he is quit Savage boy with silent nature and he is great a anime fan he is also dirty minded boy and his height is near 5.9 and his voice is quit deep and in his voice there is no child Accent his name is Yogesh and every one say him yogi as well )

( yogi)

(And in next desh he is there is boy named sahil he is in small in hight and with a quit fatty buddy and over smart nature is also a friendly nature boy with double face but friends friend and his voice is like a not deepness just quit bold no child accent )

(Sahil)

( and his sitt partner is parteek he is little bit old among them and he has top deep voice like a men his is in small height and he look a 7th class boy but this activity is like college boys he is too dirty minded with quit same bad dark secrets)

( Parteek)

div: yup that is great info

sherya : yup

(then the maths teacher enter in class and everyone stand at there own sits and then bow to there teacher  and later there class where start and slowly it endd after everyone are looking at each  other becz there is alot new faces)

( some rurors are there in class that a boy fall in love with the new girl named Dishu and this rumor fell in ther ears of two girls named nature Verma and ranjna sanni they both are tomboy of class they both secretly hate each other but show friendship yo everyone and both of them have  comman crush named laksha and rumor is that he loves dishu)

( Ranjan thinking : how did he fall in love with that particular new girl she I'd not that much special am with him since many year but i never listen about that he loves me or he is interested on me )

(Nitu thinking: she is beautiful but am one of topper over class like him yes am tomboy but I also play football like him I also help him to complete his work but he is fall in love that stupid new girl if that girl try to interfere in our realtion I tell her who I am )

( soon laksha enter in class and directly went near Rajna  and Nitu and ask them)

Laksha: how is she what's her name I mean full name

Ranjna: oh ho but we also don't know here name becz we did not like that girl much

Laksha: ohk bye

( he almost going that time nitu hold his hand yo stop him )

Nitu: sorry I can help you to let her nAme

LAksha: thank you

(And he Sit on his seat)

( both of them plan alot to make her hate from him and came close to him )

•••••••••○•••••••••●••••••••○••••••••●•••••••○•••••●•••••••

So sorry to post late soon before next Sunday I post new chapter and soon there will be a full funny plan of them that Goss wrong 😁👻

  Plz be with me

Bolo ;) hare Krishna Hare radhe