Chapter 9

Wales: The Sakura Empire has lost a major amount of power, they would take times to recovery. But we still cannot lower our guards...And the Black Cube..

Cleveland: Our main problem isn't it?

Wales: Yes..

They both walked into the Command room

Cleveland: Anything?

Excalibur: Hmm..it's only glowing but not do anything...

Intrepid: We know nothing about it...

Excalibur: ...It's seem glowing stronger...

Wales: I don't like the looks of this...

Akashi: ...Why would Akagi do this...Nya~...

At Sakura Empire...

Kaga: You want...What!?

Nagato: We're pausing the Project Orochi, beside without Akagi...we cannot continue to take more step forward...

Kaga: Grr...Who put this idea in your head!!??

Nagato: My desicion, and mine alone...You dismissed, take some rest...

Kaga: NAGATO!!! You...

Nagato: Now leave...My choice My rule...

Kaga then left with furious

Kaga: I will get both of you...Grey Ghost, Light Fury!! Even i have to cost my life!!!!

Lol, you will be like Nero after the Enterprise destroyed the Narada

Somewhere outside...

Ise: Things starts getting troublesome...

Hyuuga: The Orochi is now on hold...and the Mass-produced vessels were imoperable...

Atago: Hope Ayanami and Akashi will be okay...(And i'll be your Onee-san soon, Protostar~)

Shoukaku: The entire plan were didn't make any sense from the start. We can't play with our fates...

Souryuu: *Sigh...*

Hiryuu: The Crimson Axis were not a monolithic Alliance...We musn't let the Ironblood see how weak we are now since the Males ships were here...

Hyuuga: Isn't the Sirens are real enemy?

Shoukaku: I think most of us forgot that...Too...

At Takao and Zuikaku places...

Takao: Hmm...How are you feeling Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: Ready for the next fight...

Takao: You don't need to push youreslf to the limit.

Zuikaku: ...

Takao: With our situation being worse, it not just the Sakura Empire were going to a Very bad fate. But i fear more are going to aswell...

 Zuikaku: Hmm...Maybe you're right...

Inside Kaga dorm...

Kaga was standing infront of a Cherry blossom tree. She saw Akagi and Amagi at the distance, she tries to approach them

Kaga: Nee-sama...

Akagi: Amagi-san, the cold in the evening is not good for you...

Amagi: *Cough* I'm okay*Cough* look at how pretty the Cherry petals is...even if i'm gone, my heart is always there.

Akagi: ...Uh.

Amagi: And my powers *Cough* will be inherited by the new Childrens*Cough* And we will be together...Akagi...