simple task

TW: anal sex, oral sex, sex with other people, swearing, praising, pornography

NO EDITING🫡

all these chapters r about to be reuploads so if there are some typos or anything sowwy :(

Sitting on a couch, he chewed slowly on a blueberry muffin, watching the set crew setting the scene up in front of him.

A king-sized bed, luscious pink comforters that matched his pathetic lingerie set, with white ring lights flashing down.

All on the bed was lube, paddles— anything to make the sex more appealing to the crowd.

Yeah, he was a pornstar, what about it?

It made good money, and he was a delicacy across any porn company— he once got paid ten grand just to be in a video.

The only issue with this job. . .

"Hey there, Georgie."

His partner.

Most of them were fine, and just did their best to finish the scene and leave George alone; some apologized after, but George didn't really mind it, so the apology was unnecessary.

Besides— it was George's choice to work here just as much as theirs.

But, his partner at this one company really irked him off. He was a cocky, self-absorbed, total asshole.

And of course, this company happened to be the main one he worked at.

Sure, he was hot to the average eye, but having him inside you like. . . every other day really allowed you to recognize their flaws.

To begin, he had a unibrow that George always noticed when they made out. The mustache he had was always poorly shaven and patchy. His dick was oddly crooked, and was basically impossible to give him head.

And the worst part— he thought George belonged to him.

He knew George had worked with other men before, knew he wasn't strictly George's partner, but fuck— he whined about it all the time, even though he also had multiple other people!

"Hey there, Kyle." George said through gritted teeth.

"Why are you sitting here so quietly?" Kyle sat a hand on George's thigh, kneading it softly.

"Why are you touching me?"

"Oh come on, baby, I know you want me."

George scoffed, and tossed the rest of his muffin in the trash bin; he lost his appetite. "It's strictly for work purposes."

"Are you sure? To me, it sounds like you like being fucked by me in front of the whole world."

George scooted farther away from Kyle, but Kyle just followed him until George was pushed against the armrest of the couch and couldn't move. "It's. Just. For. Work."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." George snapped his head over to Kyle, frowning and looking at him unamused.

"So. . . you sure you don't want to go out with me?" Kyle cupped George's face.

"Mhm."

Kyle chuckled, running his tongue over his own teeth, before pulling back and shrugging. "Whatever."

"Alright you two— get ready," Their director said, flipping through the script that the two already memorized as the two stood up from off the couch. "And George, no more sas on-camera."