Y/N bio and Combat

Name:Y/N L/N

Age:18

Gender:Male

Nick Name:N/N or Y/N,Cutie (by Kafka,Himeko,Natasha,Black Swan,Topaz,Ruan Mei,Serval,Guinafen),King Boy (Seele,Sparkle,Silverwolf,Herta), My king (Bronya,March,Stelle,Firefly,Robin,Sushang), Waga Mao (Akashi), Big brother king (Clara,Hook), Zi-O (Dr Ratio,Aventurine,Blade), King of Time (Sunday,Sampo, Argenti,Fu xuan,Yukong,Screwllum,Jing Yuan).Clockie Friend (Clockie,Misha)

Like:Astral Express,Saved everyone,Kamen Rider,be kind,be king,his harem.

Harem:All girl from Honkai Star Rail except Clara,Hook,Hou Hou,Bailu.

Combat system

Element Type:Imaginary 

Path:Destruction

Rarity:5 stars

Faction:Astral Express

Trace:

Basic Attack:I think I can do it!

Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 50%–110% of Y/N's ATK to a single enemy.

Skills:Giri Giri Giri Slash!

Deal Imaginary DMG equal 70%-137% of Y/N's ATK and additional deals Imaginary DMG equal 35%-78% of Y/N's ATK to enemies after using Zikan Girade Ken Mode and Enhanced Zi-O logo to 1 stack for Zikan Girade Zyu mode

Ultimate:TIME BREAK!

Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 150%—270% of Y/N's ATK to Aoe target enemies.Y/N SPD will be Increased and Y/N will get buff called "Ohma Zi-O Blessing" after using Ultimate.Y/N's ATK Increased by 30%  for 5 turns

In addition, Zure Zure Uchi is enhanced to 2 stacks.Enemy SPD will be reduce and they turn will be delayed.

Talents:Zure Zure Uchi!

If Zi-O logo in full stack..Y/N will do follow-up attack that will shoot enemies using Zikan Girade Zyu mode,dealing Imaginary DMG equal to 70%-175%  of Y/N's Attack.

Technique:Time Stop!

After using the Technique, creates a dimesions of time freeze that lasts for 20 seconds. Enemies caught in the dimension are inflicted with Time Prison and stop all their actions. Upon entering battle against enemies afflicted with Time Prison, increases the stack of Zi-O logo by 2 stacks.The enemy turn will be delayed and the allies SPD will be increased.

Eidolons:

E1:My Dream Is To Be a King

Using Skill will increased Zi-o logo 1 stack to 2 stack.

E2:I Will Protect Everyone

After using Ultimate, there is a 35% base chance of reducing the target's DEF by 20% for 4 turn(s).

E3:Time Charge

Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.

E4:Zero Time

Increase follow-up attacks DMG Zure Zure Uchi by 15%

E5:FINISH TIME

Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.

E6:I Will Fight For Everyone Future

All allies will get buff same as Y/N's by 15% of Y/N's ATK after using Ultimate for 5 turns.

Light Cone:

I'M THE KING 

Increases the wearer's CRIT DMG by 30%

Increases the wearer's CRIT DMG by 30%.When the wearer's using Ultimates they will get addition 15% CRIT RATE and Gain 1 Stack call King of Time lasting for 4 turns.Each Stack of King of Time increases the wearer's ATK by 18%.King of Time may be stacked up to 2 times.

Description:

He is the King of Time.He ruled over past and future.He inherit all rider power.His name is Kamen Rider Zi-O.He is The King!

"I will fight for everyone future and protect them and it will leading to good future.That My job as a King!".