Convince Svarog and the regretful of the family,bestfriend and ex-lover

Akashi start narrated
"According the book...There is a boy called Y/N who is innocent and naïve kid who dream to be a King but he get hit by hard realities and get abused by his parents...get laugh by his classmate and his bestfriend Kai...the person steal Y/N girlfriend...but one day Y/N get teleport to Honkai Star Rail universe. Y/N naturally find the supplies but he encounter with evolto, Evolto need Y/N help for getting Pandora Box Again...Y/N agree to help him but with promise that Evolto not to betray Y/N and His friends..Evolto promised that he will help them without betraying Y/N...After encounter with Evolto....Y/N meet Clara again..and He also meet Kazumi Kamen Rider Grease....They got to rivet town because the vagrants also hurt at vagrants camp ..so they need painkillers...because Clara want help them...they diccused about Svarog,,,Suddenly Bronya and Seele come after they finishing their conversation...They both ask them why Clara to rivet town...she explain the same thing that she say to Y/N...Making Clara plead to have some painkillers also and Seele decided to split the some painkillers making Clara unsure...But seele say Natasha don't mind to split painkillers because Natasha know that Clara is kind girl...Clara accept and leave...and now...Y/N know about Svarog...intentions...Y/N need to convince him...will he can convince Svarog? found out this chapter"

Playing the opening

Music play

The Kamen rider are now on Honkai Star Rail Universe as Aeons and now they inherited they power to the new king! Iwae! The born of new King!

We see Y/N and Honkai Star Rail Characters at a place that all riders in finishing kick in freeze.They all see the riders.While scene changed to Time majin's fly and zoom to Y/N in Zi-O form stand while Kanji   ライダ  word come toward his helmet and attach toward the helmet.

Isshun de tsukamitoru no sa Are you ready? (Are you lazy?)

We see Y/N try touch clock on wall and suddenly the background at his back start to spin

Atarashii rekishi wa soko ni Feel it! Feel it! (Crazy baby)

The scene changed to Kai who just stare Y/N fake grave with sad face as Y/N girlfriend and Y/N parent do same thing because they don't know Y/N is not dead yet but get teleport to Other Universe.

Hikari wo kate ni kasoku shite 

The scene changed to Sougo who sit the throne and see Y/N fighting the enemies

Kono mama Shout it out! Shout it out! 

We see Y/N and astral express members look up at camera while rider ridewatchs at floor

Ima wo susumeyou

Akashi with book on his hand..that is on fire with his expression very calmly

Madou hi mo ikudotonaku

The scene changed to Sterallon Hunter group which Kafka who just smile looking at front screen while Blade and Silverwolf look back and scene changed again to paper in ground with some Y/N flashback memories

Ashita no tobira hatake

We see Akashi open book to show Y/N in future be Ohma Zi-O and all rider ridewatch start rotate itself and show hologram their face on ridewatch