Team Rocket

On the ship that once belonged to Volman's forces, Ash the Star Champion is currently travelling with Misty, Nessa, Goh and Bea as they make their way towards one of the coastal islands near the end of Miragea's vicinity.

"So, you all were once slaves and he saved you?" Misty said, speaking of the Star Champion as she began undressing in front of the bath.

"And for that, we are grateful," Nessa nodded.

"I've decided to even follow the Star Champion as a student so I can improve with him."

"He's lucky to have such beauties like you with him," Misty giggled.

Misty stepped into the warm water, her curves were accentuated by the moonlight shining through the porthole windows. She let out a satisfied sigh as she soaked herself in the water, her hands gripping the edge of the tub.

"We are lucky to have him." Nessa said, her dark skin perfectly moving through the water. "I am not sure what our future would have been without him."

"And what about you?" Misty then turned to Goh, who was waiting for his turn, standing outside of the room.

"I-I'm good!" Goh shook his hands, reluctant to join them. He even averted his eyes, making sure not to see them at their barest.

"You have seen us nude before." Bea approached Goh, immediately gripping his arms and pulling him forward. "Plus, you need to clean yourself just as much as we do. Volman certainly didn't even care for that."

"W-Wait!" Goh screeched, but it was too late. His eyes widened in horror as he realized what was about to happen. He tried to resist, but Bea's grip was too strong. He couldn't escape her grasp.

Before he knew it, Goh was nude too, his curves showing and his body entering the bath. He felt a mix of embarrassment and excitement as he stood there beside Nessa and Misty.

Nessa and Misty laughed at his discomfort, teasing him about his hesitation. "Looks like you're finally joining us," Nessa said with a smirk.

Goh blushed deeply but didn't say anything. He tried to focus on the water instead of the women beside him.

Goh grumbled while in the bath. He couldn't believe that he was about to be naked in the same tub as these women. His heart pounded in his chest, and he felt a mix of excitement and fear.

Misty suddenly startled Goh by holding up her breasts. "Scared of these?" she teased.

Goh's eyes widened in horror as he realized what was happening. He tried to back away from Misty, but she just laughed after teasing him. "H-Hey!"

"Kidding~" Misty giggled, only having a laugh, knowing how flustered a boy can get in this situation.

"Geez..." 

"You dont' see a problem with it yourself? Where do you even come from?" Misty looked over at Bea who pulled Goh into the bath in the first place.

"Not really. Back home, we share baths." Bea said with a straight face. "That much has not changed with me."

"We're both from Galar, but we have our own ways." Nessa pointed out.

As the conversation continued, Goh found himself growing more and more aroused by the presence of the girls. The young man shuddered, making sure not to stare for too long, but that was a struggle.

"Misty. I have to ask." Nessa had one thing on her mind. "Is there a chance that the Legendary Pokemon Landorus is here in Miragea?"

"Landorus? Oh, right. That's the reason you travelled from Galar." Misty pondered for a moment. "Mmm...Not sure. Landorus and the other Pokemon associated with it are rare. I haven't heard much about them anywhere so I can't say.