The Prodigy Gary

On the seas of Miragea, the Star Champion Ash Ketchum and those on board of this temporary ship were on the move, sailing for Kanto. After saving two locations, it was on its way to the region where Misty and Brock hailed from, and by extension, Goh, who was very hesitant to return there. The journey was peaceful, with Dragonite keeping an eye out.

"Morning ladies!" Bellowing was Brock, who had suddenly placed plates of food down on the table that the three girls were seated at. High-quality food was suddenly prepared, the smell of it wafting through the air.

"Whoa! How'd you do this?!" Misty gasped, her eyes wide with surprise. "You're not the same cook as before.

"My. I didn't expect to be served food on this ship." Nessa smiled. "How kind of you, Brock."

"Anything for you two!" Brock grinned with hearts in his eyes, gazing at Bea and Nessa. He was a bit different from the man they saw yesterday. "After all, I can't help but see two beautiful ladies in need of a proper meal! This is the least I can do!"

"Wait...You two?" Misty then realized she was not involved in that sentence. "Hey! I'm right here, you know?!"

"Oh wow! Check out this food!" Ash gazed at the spread before him. His eyes sparkled with awe, his mouth watering.

"Well. Since the girls are all here, I might as well serve them the finest meals. That means you too, Star Champion." Brock chuckled, placing the plate of food in front of him.

"Wow! Thanks, Brock!" Ash exclaimed, his face lighting up with delight.

"It's no problem, Star Champion." Brock waved his hand dismissively. "I figured that after the battles you've been through, you're probably pretty hungry."

"Yeah. I could really go for a big, juicy steak right now. Oh, and some potatoes. Those are always good." Ash sighed, his stomach grumbling. "Mmm...I wonder if I have any spices for the meat."

"Oh, I'll grab you some, Star Champion." Brock would immediately turn around and head to the kitchen to search for spices.

"Master. I believe I've grown since yesterday. My strength has been improving, but I'm still lacking in some areas. Especially after that Golem had defeated my Machop. But, I'm not going to give up. I'm gonna keep pushing myself. And there is one thing I wish to learn. That Energy you, Misty and Brock use. What is that?

"Oh. That is the power of Aura." Misty answered, eating her breakfast.

"Aura?" Bea repeated.

"It's a rare ability that few people possess." Brock would soon return, spices in hand.

"Rare ability? How so?" Bea leaned forward, curious.

"It's the power to control one's life energy. To unleash its hidden potential. Those who can wield the power of Aura are incredibly rare. And very powerful."

"Is it hard to learn?"

"Well, it depends. Some people are naturally gifted, while others have to work for it. It takes a lot of practice and dedication to master. And a strong will."

"Strong will, huh?"

"Yeah. And when you use it, you can sync up with your Pokemon and do awesome stuff." Ash added. "It's because Aura's just like Infinity Energy. Both of them are the Lifeforce and Energy of the Universe. And Aura users are able to channel that energy and use it to their advantage."

"I see."

"You interested, Bea?" Misty asked, seeing her interest in the subject.

"I would like to learn, yes! Most definitely!" Bea stood up, her eyes blazing with determination. "If I can harness this power, then surely, my growth as a Pokemon Trainer will improve! Please teach me, Master!