Chapter 7 Hello/ Goodbye

I couldn't sleep knowing that Ali is dead and someone knows all my secrets but that Ali is dead. I couldn't imagine what her family must be going through and how Jason is feeling. Ali is dead is there going to be a funeral but where is Jason coming back? I was sleeping at my house for once that is not helping either I didn't know if I would see Jason or what about the other girls? I wonder how they are handling this I know Spencer is fine but I don't know about Emily? So many questions . I ended up not going to bed for 2 days at my house. My dad was not in a good mood either . then I get a text at 4:09

Poor Er just stay away from the razors so daddy doesn't find out.
-A
Flashback

I am in the kitchen holding a razor and cutting my wrists and crying not wanting to live anymore because of my father. then I see Ali in the window .

" Poor Erin don't do this to yourself come and join my friends and I Spencer will be there don't worry I won't tell daddy," she said hugging me.

Now
By now I am in tears bawling and I grabbed my razor and went in my restroom and start to cut my wrist to distract myself from the emotional pain that is inside of me not know why .

I stayed in my room the whole day not going out then at like 7:00 my dad yells my name and I go downstairs not knowing what about to happen.
" WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY," he yelled I didn't have anything cause of A .
" I don't have any ," I said crying . then he threw he bear bottle at me cutting my whole cheek and kicked me over and over and over again and pinned my on the wall and slapped me and punched me . Luckily my mom wasn't there she was on a work trip but he stormed out of the house and left me there . I didn't know what to do so I ran upstairs packed all my things and ran to Spencer's not caring how Beaten up I looked I called my mom and told her to stay where ever she was and not to leave . I ran to Spencer's house and knocked on the door and her mom opened the door to see me all beaten up with cuts on my arm bloody cheeks bruised and a mess and I was crying I was so done with him it was my chance to leave and my mom wasn't there so she was safe.
" Erin what happened ," mrs. Hastings asked In shock. the. Spencer saw me and ran down her stairs and hugged my I was crying .

" I can't hide it anymore I am sorry Erin but it's not safe anymore " I knew what she was about to say to her parents and I was okay with it .

" It's her dad he beats her mom and Erin up most of the time Erin is there that is why Erin is here all the time ," Spencer confessed.

" How long has this been going on? " Mr. Hastings asked
" since I was eight ," I choking on my tears.
"We have to call the police , " mrs. Hastings said .
" Can I stay here for awhile ? " I asked .
"Of course you can stay as long as you want and when your mother gets back she can stay with us ," mrs. Hastings said
Then Spencer and I went up stairs to wash off and she saw the cuts and I explained why. Tomorrow was Alison funeral and I didn't know what to expect . I took a shower and Spencer and I went to sleep but I could her parents talking to eachother about what they were going to do and then I drifted to sleep at like 4:57 the most sleep I have gotten in two days .
The morning
"WAKE UP" Spencer yelled .
I looked up at the time it was 7:00. We got up and I still looked like a mess I had a big cut on my cheek bruises all over my legs and arms and cuts on my arms but I hope you can't notice with dress on . After we ate I did my make up trying my best to cover my cuts and bruises that didn't work but I put my dress in from nasty gal and my Christian Louboutin Spencer did my hair I did her make up then we were ready to go . The bad thing is is that you can tell that I got beaten and I really hope no one notices .
The funeral

We were walking up the steps of the church Spencer could tell I was not ready for this but she held my hand the entire time. but walking up there were a sworn of reporters and people all coming for Ali . before hand Ali's mom called us to ask if we wanted to give a speech so we all had a speech prepared . when we got into the church we saw Mrs. d and told us to sit in the front . I left to go to get some air outside .
" Hey," a familiar voice said behind me . I turned around to see Jason who had changed a lot and I just wanted to hug but I didn't . I could see him noticing my cuts and bruises so I turned away.
"Hey ," I said .
" How have you been ," he said trying to look at my face.
" I could be better," I then said.
" I missed you ," he said I tried my best not to turn and look at him .
" I missed you too," I said .
"Why arent you looking at me ," he said put his thumb on my chin making me turn his way he always did that when we were together . I could feel a tear strolling down my cheek. Then we just hugged and it felt so good be in his arms again. the. We went back into the church , and Hanna had brought a flask and Emily and I shared . Arias phones rings .
" Anyone we know," Hanna asked
"Just my mom Emily and I aren't the only ones that are getting texts from A"Aria said .
Then the room went silent when Jenna marshal sat down.

The service started with the speeches and I went last.
" For the last speech here is Erin Harris," Jason announced.

" Hi I am trying my best to keep strong right now that is really the hardest thing Alison always caught me at my worst and darkest times and saved me from stupid and harmful things" I started to cry " I remember when we used to play truth or truth cause we to lazy to do any dared in the middle of the night and I am so thankful for having her as a best friend , " I then finished.
After the Funeral
We are walking outside and still can't believe that Jenna is here.An officer Wilden asks us a bunch of questions.
" You don't think he knows about the Jenna thing ,"Aria said
"No how could he ," Hanna said. All of our phones went off at the same time.
Oh shit
" It's from ," I said
" I got it too," Emily said
I am still here bitches and I know everything. -A