Chapter 10 Like Old Times ...Sorta

Erin P.O.V

I wake up in Jason's arms and immediately smile remembering everything that happened last night. I had one question were Jason and I going to be a thing? Then I remember that it is Monday and I check the time 6:56. Shit I got to get ready . I sat up and then Jason woke up and smiled.
" Good morning beautiful , " he said gently placing his lips on mine.
" Good morning love I have to get ready for school and I wish I could stay," I said.
" Okay but can I make you breakfast , " he said smiling .
"Sure," I then say getting up.
So we eat and talk then I go back to my house and change and get ready ( you can see that outfit on top) and then I get into my blue Jeep Wrangler and on my way to school I get a text.

Just be glad you sold drugs but didn't use them cause that would have sucked for your love life-A
What the hell I thought as I parked my car. I walk to my locker and see all the girls around my locker all excited

" HOW DID IT GO !" Emily yelled.
" did you and Jason have and sexy sleepover?" Hanna asked.
" It went great and yes we did have a sleepover but it was not sexy we were watching and movie and we kissed and I fell asleep in his arms and we exchanged the L bomb ," I said.
" What a go Erin", Aria said.
" I am so happy for you Er," spencer said.
" Thanks Spence ," I said.
Then my jaw dropped as I saw Jason Dilaurentis walking down the hallway all suited up( how I met your mother reference 👌🏼) and had a briefcase . he saw me looking at him and gave me a smile and walked my way.
" Hey Er can I talk to you ," he say kissing me on the cheek.
" Sure can you explain why the hell you are here working , " I say mad.
" I can explain I wanted to surprise you cause the truth is is that I am the new school drugs and alcohol counselor and we can still be together cause you aren't my patient," he explained .
" Oh that's great and we can still be together?" I asked.
" If we couldn't I would not do what I am about to do," he says coming closer to me and grabbing my hand and leading my to his office and plops me on his desk and starts kissing my passionately and his hand trailing up and down the side of my skirt and kissing my neck and we were we making out until the bell rang for first period .

After school.
After school I decided to Chang into a over sized t-shirt and shorts and go to Jason's . when I get there I see him playing basketball alone and the ball comes in my direction and I catch it and throw it in the basket  with a smirk on my face . Jason and I decided to play together and the eat dinner and I went home and slept . I thought
I could get used to this.