Chapter 9 The Date

I get a text

Pick you up at 7:00 for dinner and a movies tomorrow night?- Jason
Sure I will see you then- Erin
Then I texted all the girls to meet me at my place to talk. I hear a knock and I open then the door there stood Spencer worried.
"Is everything okay I got your text," she asked.
" Everything is fine I just want to tell them about Jason and our date tomorrow night " I say excitedly .
" Yay I am so happy for you are you sure you want to do this right after the break up?" She asked
"Oh it's fine the break up with Noel and I was mutual we are still friends like we use to be,"I say as the doorbell rings and I see Emily Aria and Hanna .

" What is it? " Aria asked .
" Remember how I wasn't there during the Jenna Thing well I was actually on a date with Jason because Jason and I were a thing for 4 months then broke up and now that he is back he asked me out on a date tomorrow night." I said .

" I KNEW IT THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING MUSHY ABOUT YOU TWO," Hanna yelled proudly .
" Geez Han was it really that obvious ," I say chuckling .
"Yeah so obvious I have been planning y'all's wedding from day one," she said sarcastically .
" Wow thanks anyways I just wanted to let you know," I said.
"Can we help you get ready tomorrow night!!" Aria said.
"Sure ," I say .

The Night Of

I hear a knock on my door and see Aria Hanna Emily and Spencer . Hanna had a whole suitcase of make up .
" God Han how much make up do you have," I say. We went up stairs I took a shower and shaved and and I was so proud about how soft my legs were I made everyone feel them . Immediately Spencer started to blow dry my hair then she braided my hair into a side bun. while she was doing that Emily was doing my nails and Aria was picking out an outfit . Then when they were done I got into my white lace halter romper. Hanna started to do my makeup and when she finished everyone jaw dropped. I looked in the mirror and my jaw also dropped wow I looked really good . I realized that I would had never worn this a year ago.
"So what do you think?" I ask .
" HOT !" They all yelled. I go outside to meet with Jason and I see him and his jaw drops again .

Jason P.O.V
I see Erin coming out of her house my jaw dropped she looked so gorgeous it's was unreal I guess I kept staring at her light sky blue and greenish eyes and she said weirded out .
" Is there a problem , "she asked.
"No it's just I would think that you would wear something leather or black a year ago you look gorgeous ," I said feeling stupid .
" Well a lot has change and happened in the past year I grew up ," she said looking down . I am very worried about her the other day at the funeral she had cuts and bruises all over her body and I haven't found the courage to ask but I will tonight hopefully . I have missed her so much.
" So where are we going ," she asked .
" It's a surprise , I then say .
When we get there her eyes light up and a really wide smile appears on her face.
"JASON YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ," she playfully yelled.
" This place was where we had our first date remember the expensive fancy restaurant with the weird name you loved it," I say playfully hitting her leading her to the entrance .
" What will you have to drink mam ," the waitress asked.
"Ice tea please," she said.
"I will have water," I then added. Erin gave me a look as the waitress left.
" What I have also changed myself I have quite smoking and I only drink every one and while maybe at social event but not very often ," I say.
" That's great Jason I really proud of you," she says.
"Erin?" I ask.
"Yeah Jason , " she says.
"Can I ask you something ," I ask.
"Sure"
" What happened to your arms and face and body even the other day," I ask in a caring way but I was so worried about her.
" I am going to tell you but promise me you won't tell anyone cause I don't want to get even more bad attention ," she asked in a very serious way looking teary eyed.
" I promise ," I said putting my hands on hers. She told me the whole story and about her cutting and her dad and then we just started talking about the past year and what has been happening and updates . The truth is I never stopped loving Erin I could talk to her all day and never get bored and I just want her back. We decided to go back to my place and talk or watch a movie.
" So what movie do you want to watch ," I ask .
"I don't really care what are the option?" She asked.
" The notebook we are not watching that bride wars or the Basketball Diaries . " I say.
"Bride wars for sure," she said.
We sat next to eachother kinda cuddling but then when she started to laugh and then we both looked at eachother and I KISSED HER and she kissed me back it felt so good to kiss her again it was like old times we were making out on my couch then I did the unthinkable.
"Erin I love you"
"I love you too," she said and I gave her one last kiss on the lips and I thought this is actually happening . Later in the movie we both fell asleep together and it felt like everything was in place .

( sorry it's been a long time but I hope you liked it and please comment what you think)