Chapter 4

"Karen"

I opened my eyes and did not understand where I was. Raising myself on my elbows, I looked around.

"where the hell am I? " I asked myself, not recognizing the room.

I got up from the bed and went to one of the doors in the room and asked to open the door. They were not locked, and behind this door was a bathroom. After closing the door, I went to the second and asked to open the door, but it was already closed. I tried to open them but it didn't work, so I started pounding on the door with my fists so that someone would open it for me.

After a minute, I heard the door start to open, so I moved away from it. A pretty girl appeared at the door.

"Good morning miss, how are you?" the girl asked me when she came in.

" where am I? " I asked, afraid that now I will be sold into slavery or some kind of brothel.

"don't be afraid to be in the house and as it seemed to me, the owners of the house liked you, the more so no one is going to sell you " she said in a sweet voice, but I didn't believe her.

"give me the phone, I need to call "I said to this girl, and that girl from the club appeared behind her. Ariana Bate.

"Alex, go and clean up in the conference hall" she told her in such a cold voice that ants ran up her arms. When Alex left, I looked at Ariana.

" what am I doing here?" I asked, looking into the cold brown eyes, or rather black eyes, from which ants ran down my body from the cold they gave off.

"Angel, I liked you, that's why you're here," she said with a smile on her face.

"It's not legal to kidnap people," I shouted, and Ariana quietly laughed.

"Angel, I'm illegal myself," she said, bending down to face me from her height of about 2 meters at a time when I barely reached 160, I'm not only the boss of the club, but also the mafia, she was also smiling and I started to move away from her.

" why me to you? Sell? Kill? Rape and kill? " I said, but immediately I ran and was pinned between her and the wall

"Angel, what are you saying?" she asked, after which she added, "I liked you, that's why you're here."

I could not believe my ears. Did the mafia like me? Oh God, this girl can do anything if she doesn't mind kidnapping a person.

At one point we heard that someone entered the room and turned our heads towards the door where we saw it